or Connect

Posts by homedepotfan

My USGA Handicap is 16 but I am realy struggling wiht my irons. I went to Dicks and hit the G25 and Callway X hot irons and fell ni love. I currently have the Ping G20 and I know it seems crazy to buy new irons one year after a set but I really feel I outgrown the thickness of the cavity and the G25 are thinner and lighter. I am also struggling with distance bad. I feel that if I dont improve with putting and distance I may not shoot better than low 80's. Heck, I shot an...
Well, I went to a golf store today and swung about 4 different drivers. It was very tough to get a good feel since I hate swinging clubs indoors. I tried the RBZ, Ping G20, Cobra and Callaway Razr X Black (non fit) and I really wanted to like the RBZ the most but that wasnt the case. I didnt care for the Cobra and that only left the G20 or the Black. After hitting them both for a little while and honestly, not really focusing as much as I should have been nor was the...
Its about 12 years old and actually may be defective but I was able to get off the tee until I lost my swing. I am planning on taking lessons but  also money does not matter to me so I plan on buying one of them regardless. So, with that said, do you have one you recommend out of the two?  
After researching more...I think its down to the Ping G20 and the Callaway Razr X. Those two seem to score the highest for beginners. With that said, I am still considering the Rocketballz RBZ (not tour) and decided to not purchase the Nike VRS since I have the 3 wood. Any thoughts on the G20 vs Callaway Razr X Black (not fit). My swing speeds is roughly 78-85, I know that is slow but I used to have a very diff upright swing but in order to find my game again (high 80's,...
Well since the RBZ is adjustable the Razr X one that I am looking at is not, it may be best to go with the RBZ. Anyone know if the RBZ has a big head for a driver or how it compares to the Callaway Razr X Black head?
I was looking at 10.5 regular flex. When it comes to head size, for some reason, I do not like the super large heads on drivers. How does the RBZ compare to the Razr in that size? Also, would you recommend anything over 10.5? Thank you so much for taking the time to help!
I am really leaning towards the RBZ....I forgot to mention that. That or the Razr.
Thanks for letting me join the community! I am a high handicap golfer who really enjoys the game. Now that my baseball days are over, I have to find something else to stay active. I am really having trouble getting off the Tee and I am at the point where I need to hit a driver to improve my score. After spending countless hours researching, I have narrowed my search down to a few clubs and I would like yalls opinion.   Nike VRS 2012 Driver: I recently bought the 3...