or Connect

Posts by Jake Winfrey

All things equal, should I get the Razr Fit for $180 or the Razr Fit Xtreme for 300? Is there a $120 dollar difference in them. I've hit the xtreme and really like it but want to make sure the money is justified between two seemingly similar models.
Quick question for anyone out there. I'm about to be gaming the new Callaway Razr Fit Extreme Driver and wanted to know if a 9.5 or 10.5 would be more appropriate. I am around a 12 handicap and got fitted with this club and a stiff shaft but only hit 9.5 my angle of attack was around 3.5+ and my launch angle hovered around 14-15. I carried 245-250 with roll out to around 265-270 but my misses (left) were around 15-25 yards of draw or hook. I was wondering if...
Hello all,   This might end up a bit long-winded, but here goes.   I demoed some drivers today and was able to get some parameters for my swing (didn't and won't have time for a good, solid proper fitting for a couple of months.)   I was wondering if anyone might be able to recommend shafts based on them. I mostly hit the R1 with a 55 gram Aldila RIP Phenom Shaft. Stiff. 9.5 loft Of all the clubs, it was the one I hit best, but since done on launch monitor,...
Hello all, First-time poster here. I have been looking to upgrade my irons for some time now. I am 24 years old and around a 10-12 handicap (depending on the putter and the course) and currently hit Tommy Armour 855 Black Dot Silver Scots. Have never had a problem with them, they feel great, etc. But, they are old and worn and I just want a general upgrade. What I've narrowed my choices down to are the Mizuno MX-23s or the MX-200s. I can get a nice, used set of the...
Hello All, First-time poster. I am looking to buy a new driver to replace my very outdated Taylormade r7 425. I am going to purchase either the Nike VR STR8-Fit Tour Driver or the VR PRO STR8-FIT Tour Driver. My question is, what is the difference between those two clubs other than the "PRO" Label? One has the Aldila Voodoo Shaft and the other have the Project X 6.0 shaft.  I swing a stiff shaft and am looking for a low-mid to mid ball flight (For the past...