or Connect

Posts by atb5079

Probably the Crowne. I think the field is actually still pretty good.
Ohhhh I do like that. Swagger
Lol did anyone just see/hear that spectator and Robert Allenby? I'm trying to figure out what happened.
I think we are gonna have another week of a playoff or at least interest at the end. Pretty decent talent pool. Bunch of guys that just missed out at TPC who gotta be thirsty for a win - Haas, Kisner, Martin. Couple guys who stunk it up that gotta also be thirsty for a rebound - Phil in particular. Quail Hollow to me favors the longer hitters more so.   I would think Rory can shine here this week. Also really like JB's chances again since he is playing so well this...
I want outrageous speed with a Callaway XR driver! Rickie Fowler -3 Rory McIlroy -2 Jason Day -1
Wow just watched those highlights. Rickie clearly drowned everything out, head down, just him and the golf course. Impressive.
Nick Watney and Bill Haas
**** me I missed the last few hours due to Mother's Day dinner. Apparently I missed an incredible playoff?!?!??!   Congrats to Rickie. Could not be happier he won. 
Kevin Kisner looks like my accountant and  I think Justin Thomas is going to be an elite tour player.
Your definition of cool makes me vomit.