or Connect

Posts by Lihu

They are somewhere around an MP-53/54 level of difficulty to hit. I hear good things about the JPX-850 forged. You might also take a look at the MP-54. I wish they came up with the V-cut blades again, but Callaway Apex MB is pretty close to the MP-32. I tried them out at a local store when getting my APEX UT gripped.
 Nice!
  This is best way I can do my deliberate practice. The only way I can make a good shot is if I think about it and practice right before my shot. I do have a net in my back yard and do mirror work, which is more deliberate, but I work a lot out the motions on the course.
 Or "old" fathers. It only gets worse. . .
 I found that this went away once I started playing every morning. I just finished playing the two best rounds in my life, but for the two months prior I didn't even score more than a few rounds. This part of the game seems to improve by just playing a lot.
 This is what I see as Dan's main block. He lacks athletic talent. Everything I state below is described by your one sentence. . .  I doubt this. The main block is lack of athletic ability. . . I'm the father of two kids who play golf, and have had the opportunity see many other children develop over the past 5 to 6 years. I watched a wide range of kids 8 years to 17 develop their skills,  anyone from a rank beginner up to scratch. At first, I was convinced that any of the...
Couple weight shift feel attempts. 6i in my hitting cage.       Plenty of other issues, but the focus is on the feeling with and without shift. 2 swings without, last swing with a little bit.
First scoring round in nearly 2 months, but I'm going to take a rest after this for 3 weeks or so.   Brookside Course 1 Gold tees, 86 (44/42) (7100 yards). Drives were really long today, about 235-255 yards, maybe closer to 245-250. Couple shorter 235 ones, though.   79 yesterday on a 6000 yard course and 86 on the super long course today. I didn't think I could make that carry on the 6th hole, but it just barely passed the water line and ended up in the rough which...
Brookside Course 1 Gold tees, 86 (44/42) (7100 yards). Drives were really long today, about 235-255 yards, maybe closer to 245-250. Couple shorter 235 ones, though.   79 yesterday on a 6000 yard course and 86 on the super long course today. I didn't think I could make that carry on the 6th hole, but it just barely passed the water line and ended up in the rough which kept it from rolling back into the water.   First scoring round in 2 months. Let's see how it affects...
  If I am not on a decent lie I can hit really fat, and it partially strains the muscles. To speed up the healing process, I rubbed icy hot deep into my forearm. Try to poke your knuckle in between the Ulna and Radius. Push deep to massage those muscles. It hurts a lot, but helps the muscles heal a little faster.   Rest. I was dumb trying to still play the last two months. Really wish I had not purchased my monthly pass then injured myself a couple days after renewing....