or Connect

Posts by Lihu

Yeah, thanks, and see below for my apology to you. . .  I need to read through this thread better, and my PM to you was prior to my reading the latest posts. Thanks for the support.   Sorry for this, it was completely unintentional that I called you a liar, that was as far from what I wanted to do as possible. I was responding as if I were hitting the balls with my 135 yard iron, and would almost never expect it to go 155 yards. Again, sorry for unintentionally accusing...
 Really busy. . .  Thanks, guys. I've been swamped lately, and have not had time to do anything significant. I'm just waiting for my teleconference to begin, and had a little time to kill. . .
 My response is a little late, but they do measure pretty accurately. The one you bought looks pretty good. Doppler radar is pretty accurate and you will only see a couple to a few percent difference between the fastest part of the club head and where it impacts the ball. You probably really swung somewhere around 140mph. Path, accuracy and consistency are another issue which I have as well.
 No way you can average 135, and hit one freak shot 155.
  So, you're saying I'm lying about my stated distance with my 8i then proposing the reason is that I am hitting it the wrong way? Sure, I am probably pulling the heck out of them to get these distances, but I am telling the truth about my distances to the best of my ability. Sigh, politics. Clearly there is something more at stake than my statement that I hit my 8i a little more than 150 yards. I'm not conning myself or anyone else, if you and others really think this I...
  I'm exaggerating the "poor" performance on the course and my "pristine" performance on the driving range a tad. They were probably pretty similar, but on the range I don't get to see the ball go into a ditch. I was pretty upset about not shooting a lot better given how I hit on the range. . .I shot a practice round of 43 on the front 9 of the 6000 yard course without hitting extra balls except when required. It's not really just the score, but how I arrived at it that...
 How hot is hell?
  Thanks, this is appreciated. Yes, I've become really angry about wasting months of time, and unfortunately Bill struck a nerve point with me that started with @Golfingdad's comments that I was swinging as fast as I could in some video I posted which to me felt like I was swinging half speed or less. So, I spent a couple months worth of time with a SS monitor and swingbyte to try to get my swing speed down. Now, thanks to Mike, of course, I realized that all this crap...
 Yeah, I can see how that might be a little hard to read for you, or anyone for that matter. The modern smart phone screens are really high resolution. . .
 Sorry, I didn't explain that at the bottom of the sandtrap web page page there is a "toggle switch" you can use to switch between desktop and mobile modes.