or Connect

Posts by Lihu

My son is shopping for a Vokey 56/10, and I showed him this thread. He thinks it's worth spending the $130-$15 gift certificate from Roger Dunn.   Plus, stores like Golfsmith and Roger Dunn let you try the wedge on the course for 90 days to make sure it is the right fit for you. Forged lets you change the loft and lie as well for a better fit. . .
 Socks and giggles, she can still out golf most of us. . .
Lowest score won, for me! Shot a 77, but it's about the same as shooting 82 from my normal course and tees. I finally shot the same or a slightly better differential as on the longer course, it was a curse that I couldn't before this. I hope I don't jinx myself for the next round on it. . .   Anyway, not every shot was that good. In fact, I hooked drives into a trees more than once. My irons were generally okay, but I did have my share of missed greens and mishits that...
What's amazing is that she is absolutely gorgeous, but I was more fascinated with her golf skills. Her swing is very good. She also drives the same distance as the top 10% of LPGA players. Guessing she's female scratch.   Enjoy the videos, I just watched them during lunch break.          
 The issue is the blades and shafts are bent, so it's not really that predictable. On one course he could play fine, and another or even another set of tees with a need for a totally different subset of his irons he could score totally differently.  This is probably not a bad idea.
 I knew what you meant. No messing around with his game, there would be hell to pay from the family anyway.  Yeah, I thought I scored my lifetime low, but it turned out to be about the same as the other rounds this last month with my "terrible" swing. . . It's going to take a lot more work to get that satisfying feeling swing. . .Maybe a lifetime?
 Doesn't sound like too bad of a deal for her and the kids. . .
I was looking at a set of 10 clubs on ebay for $305 (current bid). They look like MP-68 and the associated wedges down to 60, but I'm scared that they are made by Mifuno.   The only place I would get my clubs used or otherwise is at a store like Golfsmith or Roger Dunn. . .They usually have coupons or $15 gift cards, I get free as an SCGA member, anyway.
 Sounds like sand bagging to me. . .
 From what I've read in his posts, he seems really knowledgeable. It would be worth your time and effort to see James before he goes to Israel. . .