or Connect

Posts by Lihu

Yeah, it'll be at least a decade before that happens. . .
 Nothing that deep. I'm an engineer who can barely write. You bet $100,000, and I stated that I wouldn't bet anything regarding our weaknesses. This is our imperfection, if you think we are imperfect that is. . .
 Went to the range and hit a couple large buckets. My cramping is gone with proper nourishment, Gatorade. Really gaining some confidence with my 3W and 3H off the deck.
 Golflogix has some ranges mapped, and I punched in distances based off of Google Earth. Sorry, I thought they had a screenshot or something. . .
    The title is as you mentioned, but the OP asks if Asia will become the center for golf? I think no, but it has potential to be the largest growing market if the middle class starts to golf.
It's like owning a new car, that first ding is always the most painful. After that, anything goes.
 Total agreement, it could go either way. . .I'm hoping it will take off in Asia and increase the total number of golfers in the world.  
  As long as you are just as understanding of your potential partner's "urges" as you seem to expect of him/her, then at least you have a relationship with which you can live. I would never bet on the frailty of human nature. . .
 If you commit to a marriage or union with another person and make a personal commitment to them, then doing anything that does not fall within any definition of that union is hurtful to the person with which you made that commitment. Falling "victim" to your personal urges simply demonstrates that your level of commitment is very superficial, and also shows the person who was hurt that you don't care enough for that person to hold back on your urges. Thus the person who...
 I'm actually quoting an aunt of mine who died recently, she taught at musicology at Harvard for decades and was definitely not Christian. Many of my other relatives are well educated unlike me, and feel the same way. It's pretty universal. If anything, you should be questioning if I am superficial or not. "Superficial people do superficial things." - this is not some great awakening or anything.