or Connect

Posts by Golfer6760

His X wife gave me a couple of Taylor Made wedges with a replaceable face XFT 52-09 and a 54-12. I don't know much about these wedges. Anybody have any info on them? Internet searches don't provide very much information. I wrote to TM and they haven't responded.   Any help is appreciated :-)
He hit the lottery for a few million then divorced his wife. I don't think he needs anything.
My wife's friend who recently went through a divorce asked me to help clean out her X's workshop. He was a good golfer and had loads of stuff for tinkering. One prize I received was a set of Taylormade R11 irons. They are almost new. I hit them for a few rounds and they are nice. The only problem is they have Stiff Rifle shafts and I like Regular shafts.   My question:  I purchased a wrench/tip from a hardware store and was able to remove the red weight in the back of...
One of my weekend golfing buddies has been taking indoor golf lessons using video. He has been improving. One of his faults is a slight cast when starting the downswing which at times will cause him to pull his shot IMO. Last week he was fit for a new set of custom clubs at the indoor facility. The fitting professional told him he could increase the lag of the club head at impact if he went from a D2 to an E0 swing weight. He said when he swung on the video machine with...
I use a camera at the practice range as much as possible. I have a bad habit of creeping my shoulders open even though my feet are square. I may feel like I'm square to the target but I'm not. The camera helps me groove the square feeling & bring it to the course.   I also use swing smart once in a while during practice. It' awesome for learning good tempo and keeping my swing path inside out.   If I go to the practice area and just bang balls all sorts of bad...
If the foursome in front of you is 1/2 a hole behind the group in front of them and you are much faster players causing you to wait for every shot, what should you do?
As a player your duty is to keep pace with the group in front of you. If you do your best to do that one simple thing, there's nothing else that can be done to improve the pace of play on that given day. Foolish childish commercials or not.   Could be 3 hrs or it could be 6 hours on any given day. If you don't like the pace of play @ a certain course, then play elsewhere. It's your right of choice, use it.       IMO, Practicing your chipping will help the...
OK iasac Let's back up a little then. Please define the job/duties of a resident & assistant pro at any private or public golf course. Help me out here.   I won't argue that the player is probably 80% of the problem cause they're the ones that are slow. I just have different views than you who should be policing the problem.   IMO if speed of play never becomes part of the rules of golf with a time limit to a round directly proportional to the slope rating then you're...
I have nothing against resident pro's as long as they are doing their job. I frequesnt many courses in the North & South of the East coast during the year. If you play the Legacy @ Lakewood Ranch in Sarasota there's no problem. There's a staff plus some making your day enjoyable. 1st time I played there the round was 4:05 on a course we never seen before. Made for a great day. Head over to Sarasota National and play. You get treated like cattle. A 5hr and 20 min round....
I don't play golf in FL during the summer months. It's too hot   Iasac, as a player where ya gonna go when there's no holes open in front of you? Please come up with the solution instead of trying to put bullet holes in everyone elses posts who disagree with you. I want to see you or anybody else get everyone to play fast. God, the police have been trying to control the speed limits on highways for many years and they can't do it. And you think some retired guy as a...