or Connect

Posts by David L Yskes

While I am far from a good player, I use my pw in my titleist 735cm set... I also have a 52-8 588 wedge, 2 56 volkeys, and a 60-4 volkey... Now I have thought about getting a 48 degree volkey wedge to replace my standard wedge.. but I can hit my wedge so good that I dont see the point.. I consistently hit my pw about 100 to 110 yards... and I also am not one who can at will put , backspin on the ball,,, if I do its totally by accident. .
Wow, all of those irons look pretty sick.... I still kinda kick myself I could of picked up a new set of j40 irons off ebay for 400..and just could pull the trigger...
Jmo, I love my titleist 735cm's, they have the best of both worlds, 3-7 irons are cb and 8-pw are mb,... The only thing I wish they did a bit different would be to have the 7 iron be a mb too, Plus I love the look of the irons when addressing the ball..
like one of the guys above me said,,,,, i wonder how many people would like a Do-over, now that Tiger hurt his back again and hasnt played worth a damn.....   jmo, i've said it for a while since Tiger came back to the PGA Tour, that he is just a Regular guy out on the tour now.....   yea he had a good year, last season, but he didnt win any majors again.....     I mean this is what i see, he has a good round, then falls apart, has 2 good rounds, then falls apart.. or...
i read somewhere on here.......  a guy said ,  if you are in the rough, you want bounce... if you are in the fairway, you dont want bounce
Well last summer I traded in my two old clevelands for a new cleveland 588 , 52-8 wedge, at a golfsmith and at the same time bought two MacGregor tournament wedges in 56 and 60 degrees, for 100$ ..and Ive used them and like them but, I have no clue what the bounce is on them lol... but they do the job, but its hard to get away from my vokeys...
hey , so i just moved to battle creek, michigan because of a job.. i've heard and seen there are plenty of golf courses around here since i drive a lot... but dont know of any of the names or places of any of them...   my friend adam told me Binder Golf Course is pretty nice... but idk  its still early and grass is still brown lol..     but just looking to set up a list of places to play...   basically anything up to a price range of 60$ per round, maybe even 75$ ...  ...
I've seen my brother go from a hack 110+ strokes per 18, to someone who now can go out and throw down a typical score of low to mid 80s almost everywhere he goes....     But he's also been playing since 2000 or 2001, and when its golf season, he has his golf league, plus his golf range practice, and then when he plays on the weekend... So basically when Golf season is in, he is out at the golf course atleast 2 to 3 times per week... 
So, after looking over all of the girls profiles on TGC, is it me or is the skill level to be a Female Golf Pro kind of ehhhhhhh...  I mean if i remember right only 2 of them didnt have Golf Pro on their profile..   yet if they are a Professional golfer, why are they on TGC on Big Break?   I mean i can still remember when Big Break first started I thought it was for people who was not on tour, looking to get their " big break " and get a chance at being on like the...
i like a good Triple Maduro camacho which would be my first choice..  Gurkha and Americano are nice too   but i've had a so many that i cant even name most of them lol....     my dad usually gets Gurkha's in a wide variety...  And after that gets Americano Cigars, and gets a variety of them..     my brother has a big stash of cigars in his humidor..    lol so ya i get to enjoy a nice variety of cigars..   when i go out golfing..  its basically like a ritual with...