or Connect

Posts by David L Yskes

while i agree it's  Bubba's car...... and he can do what ever he wants with it....     If Bubba did not change the roof of said car and pulled up into full parking lot on a friday night that is filled with ricer's and muscles car's, do you think anyone is going to talk about the roof of the car, or the car it's self and how famous said car is......   i mean when people say Duke's of Hazzard you think of the General Lee, Bo and Luke Duke, Daisy Duke and Uncle Jessie,...
So i've been eyeing these wedges for a while..... just to see what they are all about...and they have had them on sale 2 for 80$  for as long as i know.....   And since i lost my 60* Volkey a couple weeks ago..... i am in search of a new 60* wedge.....      I will say the Face of the wedge is interesting, it's a full milled facing which seems it would make it pretty aggressive...    just curious if anyone has used one and what their thoughts on them are
While i dont think it's possible,,,, if he was to do another swing change, he'd have to goto something smoother, so it's not so hard on his body....    look at Ernie or Phil, or any of the older guys still playing on tour, and their swing is more smooth and tempo and not just swinging out of your booty.......
jmo, but i'd recommend the Multi-compound grips from golf pride..... which is what i use and i love them......   and yes i did look into those Winn grips, but was a bit unsure cuz i dont like a grip that is squishy lol.....  but i also use a glove on both hands lol...
i went to the nearest Dick's and picked up several golf polo's that they had on super tent sale lol....  most were Hagen's for about 20$$   and one was a Slazenger for 50$  which i tried to haggle down in price with one of the girls who was out their working... but of course i didnt win..... :(  but she was quite attractive lol.....     And i picked up 2 dozen of the maxfli supersofts, to try them out...  I do like the Maxfli U/3's   but i figured i could try these out...
he doesnt play enough..... untill he starts playing every other week ( at a min ) he wont be back to even competing form....  it doesnt matter how much you practice or play on certain courses..... playing in competition is totally different......
i voted yes........ the " stupid thing " is you could hold the US Open at a po-dunk muni course and the pro's would still show up and play.......
while i didnt get to watch the final round live, i caught the re-run of the Bubba low 4 iron lol..... watching him hit that sandwedge and then turn around and look for the arm chair caddie was priceless......
while, his swing isnt smooth like Ernie Els,  if he is consistent with his swing and hitting the ball.... isnt that all that matters in golf.....   in golf you have a variety of swings that , you would not teach people....... jim furyk, kenny perry,    But that doesnt mean they couldnt teach you something......  
well, monday, i picked up a Nike Covert 2.0 driver..... i tried doing the no driver idea,,,, well it failed lol..... 3 woods from the tips just doesnt cut it......     And i just ordered 3 dozen Maxfli u/3's  with free delivery for 15$ a dozen = Win win baby....... i do like the U/3's was a bit ehhhhh about them at first, but really like them now.... a really good mid range ball.....