or Connect

Posts by David L Yskes

LOL, i giggle at some of the threads that are like this..... its like a small penis showing contest.......     i myself like playing the Maxfli's   i bought 3 dozen of the U/3's from dicks a few weeks ago @ 15$ a dozen.....   and then a couple weeks later i decided to try the Maxfli Softfli's and had one of the better rounds in a long time... and i did not lose a single ball either.....  while i like the U/3's a lot..... i really like the Softfli's just as much......
I'd say he's right on the edge of being " elite " if you want to call it that......  i think he needs a couple more wins, but it would be tough to say he's not a favorite going into any of the majors....       usually i'd say if you have around 10 PGA tour wins, you've had a good golf career...  over 15 ( depending on majors ) you are near elite   20+  PGA tour wins you are in Top Tier Elite status.....    But i think if you end up with multiple majors, you tend to...
it's almost hard to accept that it's Tom Watson's last time at The Open...    truly a great ambassador to the game
I like my Volkey's  ( all 3 of them ) ......  i had a 52 cleveland 588.... and it too felt very heavy in the club head...  i find the Volkey's are more balanced and i can swing it easier.... '   but i traded off my cleveland and got a 50* / 8 Volkey and like it a lot better......
lol...... its always nice when you hit one of those huge shots, that just surprise yourself......   usually it happens when you are not actually trying to do it.....   i've done it a few times with my irons.....   usually it happens with my 3 wood, on a long par 5, and i smoke the ball 250+  lol  
Well i hit one of my goals yesterday.........     Played a full 18 holes and didnt lose a ball !! first time i've ever done that    came close on two shots but found them lol.   And on top of it i was playing a new ball too  ( maxfli soft )   which for the $$ is pretty damn good
well it was last weekend..... lol  but    i picked up a couple loud golf shirts !!!   and two of the TopFlight Tour wedges ( to see how they perform ) and two boxes of the Maxfli U/6 LC golf balls....... 
Get in your hole !!!   Stop Playing with my Balls   Does your wife know you like to play with balls   If Found Please Know that I didnt Wash my hands today
My old home course always had a computer screen with the Radar up ( at the front counter) so you could see any rain coming.....     the only time i was leary about playing a round, i asked what would happen if the rain came.... and the guy said he'd give me a free round.... worked for me!!   that and he gave me 50% off too for the round lol....  
While i game Volkey's   50* and a 55/7  and a 56-11  ,  i bought 2 -( 2 for 80$ @ Dick's )   of the Topflight Tour wedges 60-8, to replace my Volkey that i lost on father's day......     i love my volkey's and find that they play awesome!!!!!     But i figured i'd give the Topflight's a try just to see how they work...  the reason i bought two of the same, is so i can use one for practice and one for game day... Since in some of the review's i read that the grooves...