or Connect

Posts by David L Yskes

this is my thoughts , before Tiger golf was not really on anyones radar, unless you was a diehard golfer, or it was the only thing on tv that afternoon.. then once tiger was on tv, everyone flocked to see him and tuned in to see what he could do.. and since Tiger's downfall, everyone has been waiting for the next coming of Tiger.. which may never happen again.. the problem is if you want Rory or Rickie to move the needle likke Tiger does, well they would have to cut...
Arcadia   bedford hills   The Majestic = played it several times   Fox hills = played it once last year   Ravines = played it several times when i lived in holland   Diamond Springs = played the morning of my brothers wedding nice fun course   Grand Valley's course is nice too   Ferris State's course is a nice course for the $$$  
ive heard that phil is about as nice as you can find...
Likes :   Phil,  Jordan Spieth , Rory McIlroy, Dustin Johnson,    Dislikes: Tiger, Tiger , Tiger
Lol  this made me giggle cuz i get asked this question all the time......     I am right handed....... when i played baseball and softball, i batted left handed ( throw right handed )... I eat with my left hand, when cutting a steak ( knife in right hand ) ... if its soup or something else i eat with my right hand...   I fire a rifle with my left hand, but am right eye dominant... i fire a pistol with my right hand...   And i golf right handed...... When i was really...
honestly, i dont think you can ever hit any club too far.....        I am personally working on not using my driver on the course... Since i hit my 3 wood a lot straighter and just as far...  
i put mine in my bag, usually in a top pocket so i can check it every third hole... and yes i put it on silent...
while i do carry a 3 iron, and suck with it most of the time... if i ever found 5 wood with a big enough face, like a 3 wood, i would replace my 3 iron with a 5 wood, and go with that... my 3 and 4 iron play is so hit or miss its not even funny
i honestly try to keep it simple and just use 2, either my 56 wedge or my 60 wedge... that way i am not guessing on how far the ball will roll out... and i did vote for 2
i voted 5+ years.......    Unless you are playing every day or at the range all the time hitting hundreds of balls, i dont think you are going to wear out a set of irons in under 5 years.....   i have two sets of 735cm's...  one set has s300 shafts and one has titleist graphite shafts..... my steel shaft set, the summer that i bought them 2013, i played the crap out of them, going to the driving range 3 to 5 times a week hitting hundreds of balls a week, and the...