or Connect

Posts by David L Yskes

i voted 5+ years.......    Unless you are playing every day or at the range all the time hitting hundreds of balls, i dont think you are going to wear out a set of irons in under 5 years.....   i have two sets of 735cm's...  one set has s300 shafts and one has titleist graphite shafts..... my steel shaft set, the summer that i bought them 2013, i played the crap out of them, going to the driving range 3 to 5 times a week hitting hundreds of balls a week, and the...
i think a one tournament idea would be a nice idea, could make it somethiing like everyone playing with blades, a 3 or 4 piece ball , and persimmons drivers and woods... i did post up a old article a while back that had Brendt Snedekar doing a round with old school equipment.. and comparing the diffence betweeen his modern stuff and old stuff..
jm2cents but i think he'll give it a go for the first round... but if he is struggling, i wouldnt doubt if he starts to reach for his back every time he swings a club
I don't think any one golfer got me interested, but guys like Jack and Phil, DL3, Seve, and a few others are guys I started following when I first started....
If those are fakes, they are the best looking fakes ive ever seen.. Id say for sure the mb's are legit... The ap's look legit but who knows...
ive always thought if i can hit my 8 iron atleast 150, i am doing pretty good...
While I won't do any of this till march.. I plan on shortening my irons, and re gripping them.... And will probably shorten my driver shafts too
Lol, I've seen guys like that before... and then I've seen guys who , you'd think are hacks and the just kill the ball ....and you walk away going wtf I would of never thought that guy could strike the ball so well
I like a good triple madura... just saying
What would I give to hit the ball 40 yards farther??  on each club??     I would almost sell my soul to the devil.....    I'd be hitting my 3 wood about 270 on a regular basis... if not farther...   I'd be hitting my 9 iron about 160+       but it's true in the game of golf,,, would you rather hit it 275 straight and be on the fairway 90% of the time, or hit the ball 310+  and be on the fairway 75% of the time, but on the times you miss the fairway, you are right...