or Connect

Posts by cooke119

I have the Cobra Baffler T-Rail and I wanted another hybrid, I brought the Cobra AMP Cell hybrid and love it. I hit it as well as my Baffler T-Rail, really can't tell the difference. I would just question your wanting all these hybrids so close together, a 3, 4 and 5. I would forget the 4 and just buy the 5H. Unless you are that good I don't think you will know the difference between the 3 and 4. Just my opinion.
I really like the M9 in 303 stainless but all look like a work of art. Now I have to figure out how to get fitted.
Good luck with the new club. I hit the R1 and the AMP Cell (along with about every other club in the store) and went with the AMP Cell. Very happy with my choice but the R1 was right up there. I'm sure I would have been happy with the R1 as well.
Anybody have a Machine putter made for them or buy a stock Machine putter? If so, how did it work out for you? I've been looking but haven't pulled the trigger, cost is way high but they do look good.
I actually practice Hatha yoga (probably how I hurt my back in the first place; just kidding), but I do practice and it does work.   I did go to the range on Saturday, took it easy and had much better results. I just went back to basics and forgot about all the stuff I had been reading about while I was recuperating.  Sometimes to much information is not a good thing, it had me all screwed up. I just held the V, started the backswing with my upper body, and concentrated...
Thanks guys, I'll keep at it but very slowly. I'll let you know how I progress. I think it will be a while before I go on the course through, and when I do I guess I'll ride, at least in the beginning. I see how it goes.
I posted this on the Golf Talk thread, someone suggested I post it here:   ~~Well I've had my third back surgery, had a six month layoff what with the pain and all. Got the OK from the doc and went to the range. I have absolutely no golf swing at all! Tried hitting easy nine irons, they were all over the place. Very discouraging, what now, back for lessons?   Anyone else have problems coming back after injury and a long layoff? Tips are welcome.
As stated above go with a high loft in your driver, at least a 10.5, regardless of shaft IMHO.
Well I've had my third back surgery, had a six month layoff what with the pain and all. Got the OK from the doc and went to the range. I have absolutely no golf swing at all! Tried hitting easy nine irons, they were all over the place. Very discouraging, what now, back for lessons?   Anyone else have problems coming back after injury and a long layoff? Tips are welcome.
Same as my bag, except I carry the Amp Cell 3h versus the 4i.