or Connect

Posts by manhattan01

I don't even know how many lesson's I'm in on my program...I opted for the 6 month program.  I'm guessing I'm about half way through it.  I recall the first few lessons wreaked havoc on my swing but now, my body is accepting some of the changes.  Went to the range for the first time in a while just to check out real ball flight (I practice mainly at the Golftec centre now) and I was striking it relatively well.  I've lost about 10 yards per club moving towards 15 at the...
I don't want to spend too much but then again, it would just be the price of the shafts - I have grips and I do my own re-shafting and gripping (I like getting my hands dirty).   Keep in mind, I still have to purchase the KZGs (if I go that route).  He's got them paired with Nippon made NS 1180GH Stiffs - I'm not familiar with those but they felt decent - flight was a lot higher than I would like.  Problem is, he only has shafts on them from PW-5.  I need my 4 and 3...
I've been out of golf for 5 years now but I'm getting back into it (I hope).  I'm about halfway through my lessons and going in, I'd be happy shooting in the mid 90s.  My current clubs are a set of Mizuno game improvement clubs.  Was fitted 7 years ago with extra stiff shafts.  I need to get out of them as I've lost a lot swing speed after reconstructing my swing.   So I need new shafts.  Question is, should I stick with my cavity back mizzie's (MX-25) or re-shaft a...
Just completed the 90 minute swing analysis and bit on the on 6 month, 15 lesson program.  I'm keeping an open mind about the whole experience but so far, I quite like it.  My swing instructor used to teach at one of the local courses here which was my main concern - someone with limited teaching ability using technology to supplant that inexperience.  My first 30 minute lesson is next week I get a weekly 90 minute practice session over the 6 months.  To me, that's why I...