or Connect

Posts by VegasRenegade

Well reviving and okd thread but I just picked up all 4 k-15 hybrids 6-3 and love them very hard to miss hit
I am pretty sure my swing are not the same I know I have a very steep angle of attack on irons -10 and the driver is -3 to zero, by backswing is much flatter with the driver, I hav tired to shallow out my irons but when I do I hit them well much more hooking and slicing as well as fat and thin.
Why can I only hit one or the other, last week I played two rounds were I only missed two fairways with the driver average drive 250. But could not hit and iron at all. Today I only hit two fairway and average drive 200 yards, but I hit both par fives and both par threes in reg. Two 7 irons two 9 irons, all three insede 20 ft, So why does it have to be one or the other?
You can't just hit them you have to line them up
Ok last summer I found two as 7s was fun hitting ever fairway,
How about setting up somthing us hacks, we need budies too, we could do a best ball thing. Open to all plus 19 hcs. I be willing to help get it going.
You make that look way to easy
Glad I did not play you. But a video of my pro would have been more interesting
Yea tough for him he had only 3 pars and lost to my only bird on one of them. He said it was great for him as far as working on his game.
Ok results are in. But I am to tired to post,.... Just kidding. I won the first 6 holes so match was over. We started on hole 2 to be sure we got ahead of some members getting ready to play, I hit the ball terrible on first hole but saved boggie to win pro hit three wood off ever T 250 plus. HIS FIRST shot striped down the middle buy second slice behind a tree. First shot from behind tree he cut it and put it to up close but second shoot hit tree and went 40 yards...