or Connect

Posts by Lesterday

I was invited to play The Las Vegas Country Club today. Its a nice relaxing fun course. Reminds me a lot like Spanish Trails that is also located in LV.          This is a cool hole because you hit towards the Westgate (formerly the Hilton) as the Backdrop for this Par 3. It gives a cool visual effect when watching your ball flight  
That's like saying it is perfectly ok to walk into a store and take four bites out of a sandwich and leave without paying for it. 
 Pauite is not that bad of a drive compared to mesquite, and usually its in better condition than most public courses in town due to having their own water rights. Pauite consist of 3 courses, I've played Snow and Sun Mountain a few times. Have yet to play wolf course which boast being the Longest course in Nevada (7,604 yrds) and a really cool island green par 3. I'd say Snow is the easier of the three. Still be sure to have the beginners play from a tee box that isn't...
I had the chance to play Bali Hai for free thanks to my boss. It isn't one of the best courses out here and there are quite a few negatives, but it certainly isn't a dump. Again, it's really close to the strip and if you don't have a rental and venture too far off the path you'll be paying a lot of money to a taxi driver instead of paying towards golf.  Same goes for Dessert Pines and National that are extremely closer than most courses. In my opinion National is more for...
herbal relaxation
I strolled facebook on my phone this morning and this post said I won the three wood give away. Can't wait to take it out on the course  :) This will be my first new club ever, I only have used hand me downs in my bag lol  
 Bummer, maybe paying for my golf is cheaper if I sneak your threesome on at the local rate since I live here :) . Seriously though, if you drive a rental not a taxi and pay cash for your green fees they hardly ever check. I've literally paid almost 40-100 less on some courses just for being a resident on golfnow or calling the course. It's kind of messed up how they screw the tourist that come to play. With that said, I promise us locals get no special discount for Shadow...
 Coyote Springs is in the middle of no where, its just you and the course. really crazy undulating greens. Well worth the drive. Have not had the chance to play wolf creek. It is very high on the list to play. If you know any locals its so much cheaper compared to tourist rate. 
If you do be sure to rent a GolfBoard http://thesandtrap.com/t/79653/first-time-golfing-on-the-golfboard