or Connect

Posts by phan52

And regardless of where he/she defecates. Should be declared illegal aliens and deported, IMO.
Best party on the PGA Tour.   Those were the days . . .
 We were playing Llanerch outside of Philly one day (1958 PGA was there; first one that wasn't match play) and their 18th green is just feet away from a patio in the clubhouse. It was a Friday evening and the patio was filled with people and my buddy boned a wedge from about 70 yards into the patio. People were diving for cover like it was incoming. I guess they were used to it because he got a big round of applause.
  oops, gotta change that. I'm now a 9.2, but even the 8.4 translates to a 10 on most courses. My 9.2 makes me an 11 at my course now.
I don't volunteer distances and when asked, I simply say that I don't know. Besides, being a double digit handicap, there is little consistency in my yardages anyway, particularly with the longer clubs. From the 6-iron on down the distance is more predictable for me. We have a 238 yard par 3 on our course and I always hit driver. I occasionally get my ball pin high (not always on the green, of course), sometimes even get it over the green when the course is playing hard...
 All I can say is, wow. They put a lot on the plate for a first episode. Worth sticking with it. I understand that it will be just a ten-episode series, a la True Detective.
Just got my revision, the first one for the new golf season in the Philly Association. Been an 8.4 since last October, now 9.2. I'm surprised it didn't go up more. My four posted scores to date indicate something more like a 16. Next score knocked out will be an 80, so it'll jump again for sure.
Gonna give "Fargo" a shot tonight. Looks real interesting and I like Billy Bob.
I would have preferred that the Flyers play the Penguins instead of the Rangers. The Flyers have the Pens number and Lundgvist gets stupid hot sometimes and just shuts teams down. I hate hot goalies, primarily because they never seem to play for the Flyers.   Boston Tampa Penguins Flyers   Colorado Chicago Anaheim San Jose
I have to give him some credit because I don't know how he does it with that homemade swing, but I voted no because he is such a dick to his caddie when he makes a mistake, particularly on the greens.   I was rooting hard for the kid yesterday. Spieth had some regrettable body language, but at least he wan't blamng someone else for his trials.