or Connect

Posts by Nick95GSX

I call this the first hole Jitters.  I used to get this often (especially when there are groups waiting for the next tee time watching, and the starter), so what i started doing is taking deep breaths and more practice swings then usual.  Its a confidence thing, when you make good practice swings and you know your swing, then you can be confident your ball will be in an ideal location. Also hitting the driving range prior to the first tee is always recommended because...
Rory Mcilroy all the way, he will become the new face of golf.  I may be overstepping a bit, but I think he will shatter Tigers records (not taking the accomplishments away from Tiger, im a huge fan of him also).  Rory has such a textbook swing, its pretty much flawless, and every week he has more and more confidence to go along with the sheer talent he has, isnt that how tiger did it?  Tiger had a mental edge over everyone, now Rory has a mental edge over everyone, they...
On January 3rd 2012 i weighed 237 pounds (im 5'9)  so i changed my diet and started working out 3-4 times a week, on June 1st i weighed in at 189 pounds, and my golf swing has tremendously improved.  My flexibility is by far better, and my swing speed increased alot from lifting (i feel like my legs add alot of power to my swing).  I still want to lose another 20 pounds and be lean but strong for a desirable golfer body.
Hello fellow golf enthusiasts, ive been wanting to join a golf forum for a while and finally got around to doing so.  Ive been playing golf for about 3 years (on my own other then with my dad), and i absolutely fell in love with the game.  I play '09 Taylormade burner irons (4i-AW), '09 Taylormade burner 9.5* Driver, '08 Taylormade Burner 3 hybrid, and off brand putter, sand wedge, and an Acuty gap wedge.  I just started really improving my score by changing my swing,...