or Connect

Posts by WalkTheCourse

Ahhh yes, those are Maine colors! I knew there was something out there that those pads made sense for. but they'll also make good "Ice Boltz" pads when I get them Still waiting... hopefully early next week!
  Pretty sure they don't have the recipe.
I know it's been a while, but, a couple things... #1: No, managers basically cannot argue balls and strikes anymore. Those that do are immediately thrown out of the game. That's an unwritten rule in the umpire book now. #2: Baseball management is NOT a formality, and goes way beyond pitching changes. Lineups and pinch hitting matchups, throwovers to first, steal attempts, bunts, hit-and-runs, even individual pitches in late innings... all called from the bench. These...
  Hehehe... I will never cease to be amused by very young children in goaltending equipment that looks like they have three other children strapped to their body. And all the while defending about 20% of a 24 square foot net.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/321151881882?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 Wooooooo! I'm so excited! As you can see, I play for a team that wears blue and white, so I went half insane when I saw these on eBay... Gottem for $750 gently used. Woulda been close to $2500 new! Sorry golfers, I love ya, but I'll always be a hockey player :)
 Well mine are only about 2 years old... I'm not saying they're amazing but no better or worse than what's on my other clubs.
I'm looking into getting my driver cut as well. Indeed, I have the notoriously too-long Burner Superfast 1.0... I'm 5'6"... would the old standard of 44" be a good start?
This is one of the many reasons I'm simply no longer tempted by the ProV1 hype... Other reasons: -Generally designed for higher swing speeds and lower handicaps. [that's... definitely not me.] -Urethane cover - Fabergé egg fragile... one cart path or rock = range ball. -They generate a ton of spin, but hit 'em wrong, and they'll spin the wrong way too... -I hate doing the trendy thing. -I'm just not good enough to be hitting a $4.00 ball... (I know, the B'stones are also...
 But the reason that's happening is because of your "this post is not racist!!!" qualifier. If you didn't post that at all, I don't think anyone would have called you out on it...
Yeaaaaah... +1 for the Watsons. There's a new set now, and they actually look really awesome. I personally think the grips are just fine