or Connect

Posts by James Taberham

It's a decent course but in that area you also have Southern Dunes, Champions Gate, Bella Colina, Legends and a decent drive is Mission Inn but it's worth it to play El Campeon course!  
Ben, I can help you. I work for a golf travel company here in the US.   Can you email me at James@golfquests.com with your dates of travel and which area of the US you wish to travel to?   Thanks   James
Panther Lake
  You will enjoy any of the courses there at Sawgrass. The Stadium Course is obviously full of history with the famous 17th Par 3, however it is costly to play. Some of the other courses are very nice and in great condition, the semi-private Sawgrass Country Club is a great round. The Dye's Valley course is also very nice but will set you back a few $$$.   The Marriott at Sawgrass is the main accommodation. They have 1/2 bedroom villas as well as normal hotel rooms. TPC...
Hey guys,   I know this is too late now but me and my friends booked a Doral trip with My Golf Concierge back in June, they literally do everything for you so all you have to do is turn up. Plus it was really cheap! Check them out next time you are planning a trip :)   James