or Connect

Posts by 1player

OK   How many majors did TW have by 23? Seems Rory already out accomplished Tiger on that which is the whole thing Tiger came to do, WIN MAJORS LOL   RORY RORY RORY   Tiger Who
Don't like my prose. Funny I've written over 50 books and made  6 films on my work. Some love my style and others well they can read someone else. Personally I love bullet point writing styles, short and sweet hit the point move on. But in some works I have been known to drone on a page or two without a paragraph break. The net is made for bullet point writing IMO. But opinions are like A HOLES everyone has one.
Look at the swings on this site, where are 99% of the hips at impact facing the ball with their belt buckles That's what almost every 'amateur does Great LONG HITTERS are almost identical at impact When I say 'facing the target' with their belt buckle that means literally the hips have fired before impact creating the 'lag' that all the long great hitters have While not 90o facing the target they are usually in the 60o range at impact and this is what most pro...
You got a swing now kiddo Go play
I can't really answer you on expectations as to time All I know is my own experience The kid that showed me the game, he was a great player that caddied for one of the top players in the 70's and 80's. So he gave me my basics, I liked the game so I practiced some, but I loved playing So I played mostly, never a range rat So within 18 months I was close to scratch I was plus within 3 years playing almost everyday About a year after I started playing, a young...
The final tweak in golf is about 6 inches Between the ears You either believe you are a player Or you think you might be a player When you say 'inconsistent', what is his miss tendancies Does he miss left most of the time Or does he miss right Or is he all the over place Me I am a hooker if I get fast, which is ok on most courses, since the left side of a fairway is usually parallel to another fairway and not OB If I'm having a good driving day hitting...
Tape him on 6 drivers From taking the club out of the bag To follow thru Time it Note any variances Best swing I've seen in this section It could be just giving him a solid preshoot routine that puts him 'in the zone' He scrambles well why? He hits a bad shot and has to 'think' about how to save a hole He's so good, in mechanics, that he may just be a little 'unfocused' on full shots While I'm not a teaching pro, since I don't want to take a huge pay...
One word FLAT Freeze frame you at top of swing Now draw a line from end of club to ground straight down That line is almost behind your but, your hands are supposed to be over your right shoulder and not the back of your butt Ok impact position, so the flat swing will produce what you say Push fades and sometimes pulls and pull hooks So just change the swing plane until you see your hands over your right shoulder and almost behind your butt Your ball...
Did you freeze frame this swing at impact His belt buckle is facing the ball Just google Rory Impact Or Tiger Impact There belt buckle is literally facing the target Every full swing on a pro is near that position but not as rotated as Tiger and Rory Belt Buckle facing ball at impact is no hip action worth swinging I don't care what any article says You just have to have eyes and an impact position of any great tour player I've had two teaching pros...
Tigers first 15 or so years on tour, no one really dominated like him and his best competition came from whom, Mickelson? Now you have a whole new generation of players that grew up trying to emulate Tiger Rory is the first dominate player to have a nice run in the Tiger Era. Only problem now, Tiger is well past his prime, 10 years past his record run. Now he's got more emotional baggage than anyone should have. Will he win again was the question, he said yeah...