or Connect

Posts by MacDutch

A couple of years ago I played a three day tournament in Italy. First day I was playing together with an Italian golfer who played of HCP 1. He was not playing to his handicap, but you could see he was a true golfer. Also very nice and helpfull.   On the last day, players that already finished their round gathered behind the green of hole 18, one of the most difficult holes of the course. We applouded for everyone hitting the green, it did not matter if it was a chip or...
During a vacation I played a course I had never played before. My drive on the first hole was way to much to the right, but people on the terras above me (clubhouse) applouded when I watched my ball land on the far right side of the fairway. Second shot was on the green and two putts later I had a par start....... on the wrong green. My first shot had been perfect.
Hmmmm,First instagram picture does not look like she is golfing, the vid she's teeing on the wrong side of the teebox. Last pic really looks like a nice picture of a nongolfer. So whats the verdict on her beeing a golfer?Edit: first picture is a vid. Maybe....
Because its a very narrow fairway, I would play my 9-wood to the left side of the fairway (170-180y). No water in play and it looks as if there are less trees compared to the right side. This will leave me a 40-70y shot to the green. 
Looks like matchplay, but an '11 et 10' is an unlikely score...
Masters: Rory US : Spieth Open: Luiten PGA: Tiger
I'm even more perplexed you write off a legendary golfer so quickly. Tiger is rusty, something you can expect after 4 months not playing.
 Allready started training and will continue during the winter for goal number 3 (competition). Might even take some 5 keys lessons if my goals get out of reach.
No modesty here:   HCP under 9 At least 5 rounds under 80 Competition goal is to promote and win at least 60% of the matches I play Making the cut of the strokeplay and matchplay championship of my club Play at least 5 official tournaments (besides the championships) Play the TST Newport Cup 2015      Allready started training and will continue during the winter for goal number 3 (competition). Might even take some 5 keys lessons if my goals get out of reach.
For me it was during my fifth year of playing golf (this year). Think somewhere after 750 rounds, almost no drivingrange-hours and maybe 20 lessons all together.   This year I finally broke 80 twice (and something like 20 rounds in the 80-82 range). On both occasions I managed to make an up and down double on the last hole, to finish my round in 79 strokes.