or Connect

Posts by MacDutch

I'm even more perplexed you write off a legendary golfer so quickly. Tiger is rusty, something you can expect after 4 months not playing.
 Allready started training and will continue during the winter for goal number 3 (competition). Might even take some 5 keys lessons if my goals get out of reach.
No modesty here:   HCP under 9 At least 5 rounds under 80 Competition goal is to promote and win at least 60% of the matches I play Making the cut of the strokeplay and matchplay championship of my club Play at least 5 official tournaments (besides the championships) Play the TST Newport Cup 2015      Allready started training and will continue during the winter for goal number 3 (competition). Might even take some 5 keys lessons if my goals get out of reach.
For me it was during my fifth year of playing golf (this year). Think somewhere after 750 rounds, almost no drivingrange-hours and maybe 20 lessons all together.   This year I finally broke 80 twice (and something like 20 rounds in the 80-82 range). On both occasions I managed to make an up and down double on the last hole, to finish my round in 79 strokes. 
Almost everyone walks where I live and 95% of the more fanatic players got a rangefinder. Nice things to have, but you don't need them to play better, you can do without. I would go for new clubs. The new bag and the high speed camera would not be on my list at all.
 Dont be too modest. When the wind is in your favour you could hit your power-fade driver and reach the green in two. 
 If the wind is in my favour I would do the same. If not a 3w in the direction of the bunker. Then a club that will take me to 100y on the right side of the fairway.
No, she was always in the middle during the playoff.
Hi David, no you don't know him. Its Nico the owner of the Dutch forum Golfchat. Trying to get him to Florida next time
Played an official fourball betterbal tournament yesterday. It was fun to play under pressure and difficult conditions. Because of the weather we normally don't play from the back-tee's anymore (only april-oktober), but this tourney we had to. The fairways were moist, no roll at all and playing very long that day (CR 73.2, SR 141, 6807Y).    It's a tourney for the better players, winners scored a 68 (-4) and we made an 83 (+11). We ended 33 out of 52 teams. I made two...