or Connect

Posts by Truegolf

Taylor Swift.   Yo , Old fogies, She's not a teenager anymore   
Never ever try to diagnosis on the course when playing a tournament. Play for score and try to dissect it afterwards on the range or another day. If my ball flight doesn't work I don't want to fix it on the course that day it just leads to big scores for me. I play with whatever ball flight that is working that day for me
if you are thinking tour pro there is less chance. Jordan was already a +4 at 14 years old i m sure you can make as a teaching pro if you work on your game
I am really impressed with Jordan. i think he will win more majors than Rory. So young. Great golfing mind trumps physically gifts
Good luck with that Have to be +4 or better to be competitive enough to be touring pro.
I hate watching the slicer and the hacker.
I don't like the TGM definition of swinging vs hitting. It's more abstract and theory is not very easy make into practice Also too many diverging applications from teaching pros I think the distinction should be hitting versus striking. There is always a swing
I play my 8i-GW different than my long irons. Currently I m having an hooking problem. Sculling does happen but not as much. I know that if my right hand grip is too weak and I feel an open face there's a chance of sculling. I tend to grip so that the clubface feels closed or completely shut with my right hand (strong?). The more shut my club face the more I tend to have deeper divots
I bought Elk's "tour short game" I liked it. I'm not a fan of TGM but he was explaining his chipping as angle hinging , roll etc It actually made some TGM theories relevant
The PP3 concept is moronic and leads to poor release of the club especially with the driver.