or Connect

Posts by JKilgore44

They're pretty fun if you don't mind playing drunk. And ridiculously low scores are common and they're not always posted by cheaters. My friends and I posted a 54 with no mulligans and no gimmies. We made par on 17 and 18 to do so. One partner plays a scratch, one is a 10 handi, one was a noob but he was cool.
I think I understand what you're saying.. If you're standing on a par 3 that's listed at 180 yds and it's 60 yds downhill, then it will not play the 180 yds listed. It will play considerably shorter. Don't make it harder than it has to be with all of the equations and stuff. Using your ranger finder will give you a straight line distance to the pin unless, as Iacas stated, it has a slope adjustment.
I made my biggest swing change last season. I started off the season shooting in the mid 80's and knew that my current swing wouldn't ever take me to the next level. I got my girlfriend to video tape my swing and took the time to analyze it and make the needed adjustments. During the swing change I was posting scores in in the mid 80's-high 90's and I was getting really frustrated. But I stayed with it. Through the off season I kept working and at the beginning of...
Yeah no kidding, you rolled the dice and crapped out man. The good news is that you have a rain check and after your first round of exams, theres no better way to go blow off steam (and all that adderall) than a nice round of golf at what sounds like a good course.
There's a ton of difference between Pro V1's and Super Fly's. That's the reason for the price difference. Does that make you dumb for buying them? Of course not. It was a good deal. I would've bought them too. Just tell him it's not how, it's how many.
ask him how many "Gimmies" Tiger has ever taken
At least he has the integrity to be honest and pay you! But yeah, I hate par 3's. They kill me. I'll take a 550yd par 5 any day over a 190yd par 3
I'm not gonna lie, that's a hard core work out. If you can jump straight into that, good luck, but expect to be sore for a few weeks. I post my work out last season so it's somewhere on the forums. It's based along the same principles (shoulders, abs, and cardio) but it's also designed for the average person with limited time. But Camillio is a superb athlete. The only person who's more athletic on tour is, well you all know who it is
I have it and I really like it. I absolutely rip it when I need to. I mean the ball absolutely flies off the club face. ITs so square that its easy to line up. THe review above is dead on the money. I highly recommend this club.
In my experience, practicing on slower greens won't be detremental to your game. Really focus on making good strokes and hitting the ball solidly. Personally I find faster greens much easier because you simply stroke the ball whereas slower greens you almost have to "pop" the ball. Regardless of the green speed, remember that you're practicing your stroke. Stick to the fundamentals of a good stroke and continue to build on that.