or Connect

Posts by nykfan4life

+1 this is what my high school golf league has as thier rules. stroke, but no distance because it takes too long. I don't really agree with it, but thats what our rules are, and I take adv of it.
just to clarify, i'm talking about a public course
I usually go to Old Tappan, which has pretty springy mats, in addition to a side where there is pretty deep grass. Overall pretty good quality But you may be talking about edgewater, which is in fact, just thin green mats on cement. If that is what you are talking about, then yeah it is brutal
I never thought range mats are as god-awful as people make them out to be. Sure, its not the same as real grass, but it has helped me improve. I certainly would be worse off if I didn;t practice all summer bc I was afraid of mats
I'm just wondering if it is kosher to do this
I never understood how this worked. My local muni is empty, no one is there, its closed, pro shop, restaurant, offices, etc are all closed and empty. Are you allowed to just go any play golf? Or is it that you just do it and if they catch you you're in trouble?
BST = Buy, Sell, Trade recoupe = recuperate
doesn't SC custom make tiger's putter himself? I don't think its any ordinary newport
I like SC headcovers but I agree they do scream 'steal me'
okay i'll check it out. I'm just not sure if there is any software involved.