or Connect

Posts by Slowcelica

I got the skypro for Christmas last year and I like it even though I haven't used it a whole lot. It's nice because it uses your phone to calibrate to the face of the club so you don't have to eyeball alignment. It has some pretty cool features, like groove where you try to hit the correct position 10 times, and you can even use it with your putter. Unfortunately for android users it doesn't have an android version yet, but the founders of it post on another forum I'm on...
Lol! I knew the guy I paid in the club house looked suspicious!They usually start putting the sand down around this time of year here, usually you can't really see it or noticed it till you pick your ball up or put your putter back in your bag and it's coated with sand. I talked to the guys in front of me while waiting on them to hit and they were clueless to as to why the greens were like that. Not all of them were like that I'd say maybe a 3rd of the holes were though.
Played 18 today and I don't know what was up I've never seen this before, sand on the green a little bit yea to protect it from the cold. But not this anyone ever have to deal with this?
I really like Martin chuck and the way he teaches. Here is one of my favorite videos from him on how to consistently hit in front of the ball.
Yup shouYup should have checked there first, they were in the spam folder.
Bringing back an old thread to make a suggestion. I don't know if this has been suggested before or not but it would be nice if when an analysis gets uploaded to the site, we get an email letting us know its ready. Kind of like on forums when you get an email when you get a pm or something.
Only thing about them is the get scratches in the pretty easy, and when you hit them they have a completely different feel at least for me.
Updated video after working on keys #1 & 2, got a new drill from Brian from evolvr, I'll be working on now. Basically focusing on turning my hips and shoulders faster as I get my weight forward.
Yea I had a one mid read but I also had a tag that I missed that so it helped me with that.
I played the wilson staff 50's for the first time today and really liked them, they are only $12 a dozen at Walmart. The gamer is also a nice ball.