or Connect

Posts by hacker101

Bummer for us, I am leaving for New Jersey early Sunday morning for the week.So it sort of looks like Nov is out for us at this point.
My son and Lihu's son both play for the HS team, he may have more to add. My son did not make it the first year, he had only been playing 4 months before try outs. Last year he did and was about 4th man on a 7 man team. It was not uncommon for the HS team to shoot a little higher or in some cases very high then normal rounds when playing in a match after all it is full rules that are watched and in play. What I also saw and was told by my son a few of the older boys could...
+1 on that glove, I have tried so many others but keep coming back to this one.
Done
Don't forget the X2hots!No wonder my game sucks and now we are
 That's not true, I played my last set for 18 months.
Do you know anyone that owns a business?If so then ask them about it, they will know how to run and read the reports.
Do you know anyone that can run you a D&B on the course. It wont give you all the answers but at least you can see if there is any bad debt called in on them, who they owe how much and if they are paying on time.
Guys we are in for what ever the date ends up being. Don't like the cart path only part, that always seems to be a cluster.
I live very close to that course (5 min) away. Some of the boys off my sons HS team worked there part time and never got paid so they left. Also during the summer you can play after 5:00 until 6:00 for $20. After 6:00 find a cart kid if you flip him $20 for your group he will give you a cart. That course is all messed up and no gives a crap what goes on there.Not sure if it has gotten any better or not, the last time we walked on there were guys walking the course picking...