or Connect

Posts by rehmwa

Rory - 2 under after 2......   http://pgatour.cbssports.com/live/   Rory, Hunter and Kevin Spacey in the featured group   er....-2 after 3 now
SCORE!!! why do self professed "feel" players (whatever that means) claim that mechanical players (whatever that means) have no imagination - I suspect it's just to make themselves "feel" good about themselves.I think everybody can visualize a lot of shots and figure out how to pull them off.  Regardless of the subjective label they want to put on themselves and, even worse, others. Everyone is a feel player, everyone has to learn the mechanics, everyone is subject to the...
Couldn't hit an approach shot.  If it was straight, it would be short.  Weird round. Really nice course, tight.  Definitely want to go back.  I think I'd have enjoyed the last three holes more if it was in daylight...   ; ) Two penalties just because it was dark and couldn't find the ball even through struck well.   saw 9 deer,4 wild turkeys, and my wife hit a ground squirrel in the head  
So Sobel on GC site writes "With Monday’s announcement that Woods is officially splitting with Foley to move in a different direction going forward, essentially he’s adding his name to the list of those who have labeled the coach a scapegoat during their time working together."     I don't get why moving on to another coach is automatically assumed as criticism of the coach.  I did not see this anywhere in Tiger's statement.   a couple players seem to be taking it...
"Fixed"  what a great word.   It comes back frequently.   But my biggest inputs to making it much better - other than just practice and a couple lessons.   So, lately - talking driver here   1 - I close my driver's club face a bit more than my eyes tell me I should   tie that with just being aware of the connection of my right arm to my body (facilitates a more inside/out club path - or, in my case, just a more squared/centered club path) is allowing me to be...
 I get that.  The delivery was really bad and didn't come across as simple as it really is (as you state).  That's all I was glitching about. IMO - a player 'earns' his spot if he makes the team either route.
Well, I heard an interview from Patrick Reed where, if he had said it once it would be ok (I think), but he said it repeatedly and made a HUGE deal about it - "I'm glad I EARNED my spot"   indicating he made automatic due to earnings rather than a captain's pick (or he explicitly noted it, like a captain's pick is charity or devalued or the like)     I think that's really a crappy way to piss on those teammates that will be captain's picks It also seems to indicate...
Couple months ago - 5 birdies in the first 7 holes.18 hole total was still 2 over.
 I was lucky on Friday (because I didn't catch them earlier) - I caught this same group on #17.  Come up to the tee and they are right of the fairway, both carts over there.  Took forever for them to hit past the pond.  Ditto on each other shot.  Then standing around after putting.....  Then standing on the tee box a lot before hitting.  I waved at the group and the two that observed that turned away quickly for some odd reason. In fact on 18 (within a half hour or...
One of my favorites of the year so far - blue listed as 6711 yards.  I was hitting fairways really well.  Found my approach game again partway through the front half.  Good round.   4 penalties - pulled a 3w left into trees (great contact), sliced one drive right and gone (felt it go bad during the back swing actually), thicked a par 3 iron short (marsh, no excuse), hit a beautiful par 3 shot hybrid long (wrong club choice).  no pattern there....   I'm running out of...