or Connect

Posts by rehmwa

I can hit my 4i pretty well and consistent.  Fun to hit.I don't have a 3i or a 2i, so I don't know about those one way of the other.  that said - the 4i is not in my bag.  I like my 4h even better.but, I like to try 'stuff' and might spend a few rounds with the 4i and 5w back in the bag and the 4h and 2h out - just for fun.  I like hitting that 4i and 5w quite a bit.  Whenever my 5i gets a little off to hit, I'll take the 4i to the range and practice with it until it gets...
 That's a good point, but perhaps his question is more for golfers like me. I could say I 'typically' play in the low and mid-80's.But, in reality, my game is ridiculously weird (I'll get a 77, or I'll get a 92) - obviously I'm mental so it's pretty much, "am I on" today?  or am I in a constant 'meltdown' during my game perhaps the first hole results would be a factor in my game, if not really so much for the more consistent scorers around here.I can pretty much say that I...
and NOW I laughed my soda up my nose, Mike   thanks for that
 Maybe Amanda IS caught up on looks --->  It's just that's the look she likes (that should give hope to dopey fat golfers everywhere).  Women have a wide variety of preferences and you just don't know by looking. Frankly, she's pretty enough for both of them (points for identifying that literary reference) Anyway, it's nice to know the detail that Mike posted that they got together before he was making a lot of bucks.  Sure turns down my cynicism on it.  (I can still ping...
The only person I'll laugh at is myself.   Even if a friend is laughing at himself, I'll likely smile only (because he's laughing, not because of the shot) and still sympathize quietly.   I can't read another person's needs, so I just respond like I'd wish others to respond if it was me.
Just a 'Good Day' huh?   remember that feeling, duplicate it, especially those tee shots and you'll start getting more and more of those 'good days'.  and it'll be a fun season for sure   congrats,,,, even if you do use the phrase 'gaming'....   ; )
I hadn't really thought about it.  I'm pretty much involved trying to hit one SHOT at a time. I will say that if I have a string of clean contact for a few consecutive shots, I start to get into that groove a lot easier as the round progresses....some of my best rounds   However, now I can add one more random thought starting on the 2nd hole.....    ; )       my last informal "tournament" I was the only one to lead off on the 1st hole with a regulation par - seemed...
Friday - new course - very nice one, likely my third favorite this year (year of playing a bunch of new courses).  82 (included 5 penalties, so actually a really nice round once I avoid the OOB and lost balls.....40/37  then add in the penalties to a 42/43.  I'm ok with that.  only 1 birdie, but I did 3 putt on a par 5 where I had a shot at eagle - so I got that going for me.  took 9 holes to get warmed up - very windy.   Saturday 35 on the par 36 - probably the first...
Friday's game - PW from 107 from the rough, VERY elevated green from edge of fairway - just in the rough - past the edge of a small tree - had to cut it tight - pin very short.  Opened the face quite a bit and full swing (normally my 120 club) to a tap in for birdie.....only birdie that day on a really nice new course I hadn't played before.  I think one more roll and I'd have had my first eagle on a Par 4....woulda coulda   MUCH better than missing the eagle putt on the...
I'm still alive with all 3....Rory is in per the Open website - birdie on 18....wow