or Connect

Posts by rehmwa

You guys have to read the comments on the golfchannel article on the subject.  They put a picture of Brittney Spears in a denim dress and some dufus with her in a denim outfit.   The funny part in the comments, all the comments are funny really, especially comments by a couple of caricatures of the "snobby old golfer", is it's clear that a couple of the posters actually think the picture is of the couple that were in the altercation and not some stock shot of a celebrity...
I'd keep the evens of my old set, and the odds of this set.  on average, you'll be right up the middle
 disabling slow players so they can wait even longer.....I don't see how that's a benefit.  The ranger can find them regardless, of whether they are stuck or still moving.  The carts are numbered and he has that info. carts that shut off if you leave the hole......same thing.  forcing someone to walk to the adjacent fairway to hit instead of quickly driving up to it slows it down even further.  for that matter - if they try to drive over there and the cart shuts off, then...

I would think overly difficult courses would slow down people more than anything.  searching for balls, etc take time   And there are just plain slow people.  Those are obvious and easily addressed though.   I don't think short intervals would matter - once you hit critical mass, you can shorten the times all you want, but that just means people will pile up at the #1 tee (or whatever hole defines the course choke point)       Most of the slow play complaints I see...
My logo ball rack is almost full from this year.  49 slots, only 6 empty ones remain.  But the bottom row is for 9 hole courses only and it has a few special logos that aren't courses, so I really have like 10 or 12 new courses to play for real.   Disappointments -   1 - anything super complicated - It has to look good on the golf ball 2 - just the text - hardly worth trying, just as well not have a logo       a couple of my favorites:   On the ball is just the...
I read the interview - I read Tiger's response   The interview wasn't funny, seemed like a bitter slam piece, pretty low level in a sport where being courteous is considered one of the foundations Tiger's response to it was decent and maintained a bit of class   I'm not a Tiger fan, but I think Jenkins comes across as an ass   IMHO
Fun stuff - just my info, anyone comment or have an idea what you'd do with these metrics and recommendations.  My guy decided to that a regular stiff, but heavier shaft was a good fit Dynamic Gold S300 (same as my last set actually) (so neither of the recommendations).....     I'm going to do some research anyway....I like to learn this stuff.   headspeed 89 (no surprise there pretty much what I get from Trackman for a 6i)   Don't know what these 4 mean in terms...
sold
Going in today for a Mizuno fitting 5i-PW.  The MP-53's were great and I improved dramatically in the last two years, but every time I demo the 64's or the 15's they just hit and feel that much better and I seem to get more yardage too - the 64's are ridiculously longer and I don't know why - but it makes me wonder that a good fitting will be a big deal.    The 64's are on clearance (so if the set matches my swing, I could get the 3 and 4i for no extra), but the 15's...