or Connect

Posts by rehmwa

It's a rule, therefore it is.   but I find this one silly - there's always something to line up with.    On the other hand, using something that's already there is different in principle than placing a foreign object
I look for 6200-6800
 members here would like that I bet and it would get good exposure you're being a good advocate for your friend - a little more tech info and a little less marketing works better with this crowd - it's less "questioning" it and more about looking for the tech proof vs just you and your customers being excited about it.  It's ok to just note that you've had a lot of excitement about it and great personal results, but don't really know why it's working better (I noted...
meh - it's not the shape/mass of the head that twists my grip off line.  it's my crappy stroke and hands I understand the concept and even if the physics make sense, but I see it as a tiny portion of help to the problem being addressed.   I don't mind the look or shape - I prefer the alignment line to extend all the way front to back though
nothing new to add, I'm a big fan of variety, so oddball layouts, blind shots, etc don't bother me at all...how boring would it be if all these gripes were implemented - all the courses would be very generic   I'll concur on a couple items   1 - crooked tee boxes - there's something offputting about a tee that doesn't naturally set up the first shot 2 - gas powered carts   maintenance items I agree with, but I don't think they are what the OP was talking about - for...
It counts as a hole in one in a 'big cup' format It doesn't count as a hole in one in regular golf   so what - pretty cool anyway     aside - par 3 course or not - 99 yards or not - that's a hole in one       This made me think about my first eagle (I've had two now in the last year, but the FIRST one I forgot about).  You let me remember it - an asterisk moment as a result of this thread...THANKS....   my first "eagle" is from a long time ago at Andrews AFB...
87 on a very nice course on Friday  72.3/145 FWIW.  Not happy, but not upset either.  Fun course and we got a great deal that day.  My indice was 10 over, so I missed that by a LOT (15 over)  
I can hit my 4i pretty well and consistent.  Fun to hit.I don't have a 3i or a 2i, so I don't know about those one way of the other.  that said - the 4i is not in my bag.  I like my 4h even better.but, I like to try 'stuff' and might spend a few rounds with the 4i and 5w back in the bag and the 4h and 2h out - just for fun.  I like hitting that 4i and 5w quite a bit.  Whenever my 5i gets a little off to hit, I'll take the 4i to the range and practice with it until it gets...
 That's a good point, but perhaps his question is more for golfers like me. I could say I 'typically' play in the low and mid-80's.But, in reality, my game is ridiculously weird (I'll get a 77, or I'll get a 92) - obviously I'm mental so it's pretty much, "am I on" today?  or am I in a constant 'meltdown' during my game perhaps the first hole results would be a factor in my game, if not really so much for the more consistent scorers around here.I can pretty much say that I...
and NOW I laughed my soda up my nose, Mike   thanks for that