or Connect

Posts by rehmwa

thanks, maybe the other thing is I was hitting the MP-64's a long ways, and the MP-15 not as much (I'd say the reason is the 64's flew out on a lower traj mostly).  I took the 15's regardless as they felt a lot softer on anything that wasn't dead center contact.  So maybe the S300's would help me slightly lower the trajectory a bit to cash in some of that lost distance (I read they relatively give a lower flight than the other two - I'd think that's more a function of my...
yeah - the S300 didn't come up, so I'm still wondering why recommended that, (other than it was a good shaft on my previous clubs.  but I didn't prompt him for it)...
want one,,sigh
OP topic.   I'd say it depends on the condition of the course.  If the divot problem is completely out of control and bad lies due to divots are excessively worse than what could be reasonably expected?  Sure, I'd call it ground(s) under repair.  But, frankly, in this situation, then the course should have the option to just state it as a local condition.  (then they need to find a way to fix it asap).   If there's a normal level of divots?  play it where it...
Titleist ProV1's, Taylormade, Calloway, Nike's, Srixon, Bridgstones, etc -   Go to a tight tree lined course and find a few par 4 and par 5's. Head down the fairway from the 2nd and 3rd longest tee boxes and find a stretch from 220 to 280 yards. Go into the trees on the left and right about 15 yards   look around - this is the region for a LOT of decent quality golf balls   If they have a green stripe, please send them back to me - I have a ton, but I've grown fond...
You guys have to read the comments on the golfchannel article on the subject.  They put a picture of Brittney Spears in a denim dress and some dufus with her in a denim outfit.   The funny part in the comments, all the comments are funny really, especially comments by a couple of caricatures of the "snobby old golfer", is it's clear that a couple of the posters actually think the picture is of the couple that were in the altercation and not some stock shot of a celebrity...
I'd keep the evens of my old set, and the odds of this set.  on average, you'll be right up the middle
 disabling slow players so they can wait even longer.....I don't see how that's a benefit.  The ranger can find them regardless, of whether they are stuck or still moving.  The carts are numbered and he has that info. carts that shut off if you leave the hole......same thing.  forcing someone to walk to the adjacent fairway to hit instead of quickly driving up to it slows it down even further.  for that matter - if they try to drive over there and the cart shuts off, then...

I would think overly difficult courses would slow down people more than anything.  searching for balls, etc take time   And there are just plain slow people.  Those are obvious and easily addressed though.   I don't think short intervals would matter - once you hit critical mass, you can shorten the times all you want, but that just means people will pile up at the #1 tee (or whatever hole defines the course choke point)       Most of the slow play complaints I see...