or Connect

Posts by rehmwa

heel of the club smashes the ball into the mat and it rebounds straight up?
Four guys were playing their weekly game of golf, when they began to discuss the possibility of playing golf on Christmas. One remarked how nice it would be to wake up Christmas morning and, without getting into an argument with his wife, go directly to the golf course to play a round with his three buddies. All three chimed in, "Let's do it! We'll each figure out a way and meet here Christmas morning." When Christmas morning arrives, as planned the four of them meet on...
 I doubt I have a good idea as we tend to follow only the top dogs in the PGA.  But my impressions from the PGA and the LPGA: 1 - Active and cashing checks?  1 or 2 guys, about 4 or 5 of the women look to be making a good living and popping up working in the tournaments. 2 - Winning tournments? (even 1 win I'd say is substantial and proof of talent) - Tommy Gainey, of course, maybe 1 or 2 of the ladies (Gerina Pillar comes to mind) (people in the know here that follow more...
Jimmy has a good swing.  I wish I could hit GIR and Fairways that good.   Too bad his putting was twitchy.  I can see putting just like that when I go play golf alone. Get it under control and there's good potential there.   Toph's scrambling - pretty entertaining, but a guy can only keep that up for a few holes before it starts to fall off...   This season I vote an ENTHUSIASTIC "meh"
I'm not sure even what +4 means. unless it's jumbo +4    Standard +4 is about mid-size mid-size +4 is about jumbo Jumbo +4 is approx putting a cucumber on the end of your club   just buy the next larger size     (I'm speaking sideways here as I do have a couple wedges with 5-6 wraps - the color grips I want for those two wedges only comes in standard - and I'm mid +2)   no issues - just really use a lot of solvent up front - they are multi-compound, it's neat...
THUNK!!
What the heck - (but there is "What's in the bag" thread around here....)   Nike VR Pro ii - with Ahina stiff shafts -  4 Driver 3W (the 5w sits in the backup bag, but would swap out with the 2h rarely) 2h/18 4h/24 (Just picked them up a couple days ago - NEW Irons - Haven't hit them, just gripped them) - Mizuno MP-15 - with S300 - 6 more 5i - 27 6i - 30 7i - 34 8i - 38 9i - 42 PW - 46 Mizuno JPX Wedges - I don't know the shafts on these - (But I'm...
 Exactly -  Risk vs rewardHe had no need to take that particular risk since the reward was already in hand (due to a 2 stroke lead).  2 strokes is really important in this scenario 2 stroke lead? - lay up - doesn't matter what Emily does - make her earn an eagle to tie 1 stroke and you confirm she has a crappy stance.....lay up1 stroke and you 'think' she has a low iron to the green - decide if you are hitting long club straight today even and you confirm she has a crappy...
 I have to learn to summarize better.  You did it in one line.....
another spring crimped - maybe even more spongy than the real thing - I have one and it's great - hate hitting off of range mats http://www.allturfmats.com/MonsterTee-Golf-Mats-s/36.htm