or Connect

Posts by rehmwa

please no - frankly, if you look at pics from before ANY of the work, she was gorgeous. she's starting to really look ridiculous - it's a shame what I most appreciate about her is her commitment to fitness - the rest is sliding downhill desperately fast
aid 20 - golf equipment combined with aid 21   aid 21 - a golf course
why - do you think they mean used toilet paper?
Really surprised that a simple 8i chip (half swing) toss from 100 yards wasn't the go to decision in the challenge - I thought it was a good option.  But when that was chosen they missed off line weird  - Anthony's distance was perfect and I'm surprised his shots were pushed so far off.    Not disappointed as he needs to be a little less of a braggart, and as the 'role' he's chosen for himself is pretty objectionable - but he's just a kid and likely awkward - you can see...
nice shots - looking at the scores after day 2...   regardless of how it turns out the new kid Finau looks like the real thing.
 for that matter, you can buy various grades of re-furbished balls of just about all the premiums - very nice too for those that are scared of the woods
Lucky you, we were in Maui and had the wedding reception at the Blue course, but I wasn't able to free up enough schedule to play any of them.  The Wailea courses looked beautiful   We got to Elleair (nice public course) on Mother's Day and had a great time.   Played on a goat pasture on Oahu also.
 let me be clear "hitting" one at a time is totally different that going through it with their routines overlapping.........    (get a tight enough stop watch and it's not actually possible to 'hit' at the same time - yeah, I'll play that silly card.....)
  I've learned so many new and creative ways to swear. But it's about my shots, not anything my playing partners do or say - unless they're being jerks on purpose. Bonus, I've found so many versions of bloody marys that it balances well   
 You are making him deviate from his routine and it could be causing his bad shots.  cut it out. 1 - encourage him to clean up his routine at the driving range, not on the course2 - he can take a dozen practice swings if he does it while the others are hitting - encourage him to do his practice swing while the others are hitting and not to worry if he and another in the group hit simultaneously I don't really think people NEED to hit one at a time - except for putting and...