or Connect

Posts by billchao

So what? Just because it's a hot topic means people can't be civil to each other? The two aren't mutually exclusive, you know.As to the OT, no, I have nothing against it, as long as it's done legally. This is only a story because the lion was a pseudo-celebrity.I support wildlife conservation and I don't have a problem with it. In fact, many conservation success stories come from business ventures. The American alligator, for example, or the scimitar-horned oryx. There may...
I don't wear gloves either and I don't have this issue at all. I have clubs with old Golf Pride grips, too, and they are nowhere near as tacky as my Pure Pros.
http://www.pgatour.com/equipmentreport/2015/07/27/titleist-716-irons-debut-quicken-loans.html It's going to be a couple of months before they're released to the general public, but I'm definitely looking forward to trying them out.
Better, with the exception of last week.
I got 9 right. Better than I thought I'd do.
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that he even kicked your ball in the first place. What in the world made him think you were taking a practice putt?
Good thing I brought a lot of balls.
Was a lot of fun playing golf with @Jeremie Boop. We saw a lot of the golf course and got a lot of shots in for our money The word of the day was moguls; you didn't get an flat lie even if you were in the fairway. Next time we're going to an easier course I tried to vlog it, but had problems with my camera stopping the recordings after the 6th hole when I switched batteries. Eventually gave up since it wasn't filming properly and it was a PITA to set up the camera...
This is all OT, but I'm sure developmental programs and stuff have a lot to do with it. I don't know if basketball is popular in Africa or not, but success on the international level is hardly indicative of that. Plenty of countries out there where soccer is the most popular sport and you don't see them competing on the international level.
Yea, I took a peek at the course on GameGolf. Seems like a lot of the landing areas get really narrow. I'm planning on hitting a lot of hybrids or long irons off the tee. I'm going to play on the safe side of conservative since this will be the first time playing the course.