or Connect

Posts by AMATOLMAN

This is interesting because I'm more successful with using my wrists for putts 6ft or less. I was also told putting is a personal thing. I go back an forth and it all depends how I'm feeling that day
I got Titliest 712 AP1s to help me with my game. I joined a country club and have been playing 6 days a week. The AP1s were too hot off the face and I would miss greens or spray 100 yards into a hazard. I decided to take the plunge and get fitted for Titleist 712 MBS 3 thru P.I love them, but I took the 3 out of my bag and use a 7 wood. Since I can practice alot I now hit my 4 iron MB accurately. I had to make some adjustments but I found having a proper strong grip to be...
I agree! I buy Gibson guitars. The pickups suck so I always change them! Same goes with golf gear! I never use stock shafts for my driver or fairway woods. That's just me.
If it makes you sleep better then send your putter to Scotty Cameron.  I personally think the high quality after market weights work fine.
I have owned several Scotty Cameron putters. I personally don't want to ship my putter and be without it for 5 weeks! I have purchased after market weights and got the tool to unscrew them. It's easy and I personally like having a weight kit so I can adjust in real time. The after market weights I purchased were not cheap! I like them and they do fit. I love Scotty Cameron putters but he should sell his weight kits online and call it a...