or Connect

Posts by davebloomer

Callaway razr x 4-PW Callaway razr X 3 hybrid Cleveland 588 56* wedge Odyssey white ice putters Taylormade burner superfast10.5* driver taylormade burner 3wood  Callaway warbird carry bag OU sooners towel     I was a good boy. This my first real set of clubs. previous clubs were really cheap and didn't fit me well. They were for someone likely 6 inches shorter than me. Way to short. Amazing the difference now that I have clubs that fit. Went from...
I started golfing in august 2012 and here are my goals and one thing I didn't know I would do for a long while.     The Real #1) Stop getting angry when I play poorly. I have only been golfing 3 months... I'm not supposed to play well.      1) Break 100 by Christmas - Done. I typically shoot 100-108 but shot a 98 1 time. 2) stop topping the ball. This goes hand in hand with goal 1 I would say I lose 5-8 strokes a round with topped shots. Duffs.  3) Figure...
I agree with this. I walk 6 rounds a week and just as sure as I play with friends and use a cart I can add 5-10 strokes to the card. I focus when I walk. Plus it burn 1500 calories.    I recommend a carry bag. I use a light taylormade bag and just carry it like a back pack. No expensive gear to buy. 
I was in this boat today. Yesterday I played 9 holes just practicing. I was playing several balls and not keeping score. I was playing fantastic. Finding fairways sticking the greens on 2nd shot, all the things I don't normally do. Well I went out today expecting to break 100 for my first time and it was a big disaster. I think I lost 6 balls. Its a shame when you lose a ball on an approach shot. I am glad I was playing alone because it was the worst I had played since I...