or Connect

Posts by jcooper5083

Thanks for the reply. I have decided to go for the gap wedge and the xft lob wedge as i can have both brand new for £30 so figure that is a great bargain and i have room in the bag for them. I am hearing a lot of people getting on well with the xft so good times.
Hi all,   I finally got round to trying my brand new clubs out last night on the range.  as you may remember I took delivery direct from a friend at Taylormade of a full set of R11 irons ( 4 - 9 + PW/SW), R11S driver, R11S 4 wood, R11S rescue and white ghost putter at a quarter of the retail price.   All I can say is they are amazing.   The irons are solid, give plenty of feedback and have unreal distance, control and launch angles.  The driver is insane - I...
Thank you for the detailed feedback.  really great response and a lot of help.
Thanks for the advice peeps.  Much appreciated.
Hi all. I am currently using the Taylormade Burner golf balls and just wondered what everyone else is using and what you would recomend for a mid-low handicap player looking for the best of all worlds; distance, control, low drag, spin and a nice soft feel? Many thanks
I'm an Account Director for a marketing company in the UK looking after our largest clients like Barclaycard, O2, British Gas etc.....   The best client I have is Golf Breaks - offering discount golf holidays.....good times
Thanks for the responses people.   I cant wait for the R13 range as I will not have this offer of getting all this equipment for under £500 made brand new from the factory.....so based on what you said I managed to get him to give me 1 more day to make a decision, went to my local American golf and tried out the RBZ and R11s range in both stiff and regular shafts and have ordered the following:   R11s Driver 10.5 degree, Fairway 4 wood, Rescue and 5 - 9 irons +...
Would soapy warm water or wall paper stripper not work if you are careful not to get it on the grip?
  I know what you are saying about making the decision myself - I had planned to go to my local American golf shop to try these clubs and other brands out but then this offer came along and scuppered my plans a bit so needed to make a decision as cant let this offer go.   Like I said the cost for all this is well under half price and they are being made and coming directly from the factory.   You are correct - fast head speed, I dont know exact speed but the coach says it...
Hi all,   you may have seen my earlier post on which you prefer out of the TM RBZ or R11 range as I am looking to upgrade and I now have a friend of a friend that works for people that know people at taylormade....blah blah blah and I have the opportunity of the below but need to make a decision tonight to get the order in and the clubs made otherwise I cant get them due to the Xmas period coming.   Please can you give me your advice ASAP on this?   FYI my...