or Connect

Posts by Bogeyman65

Take 2 weeks off then quit! Seriously I'm in the same boat. I was consistently shooting in the mid 80's and now I'm shooting in the high 90's. The only part of my game still in tact is my putting.
It affects me. I play at a course that doesn't have a driving range so I spend a little time chipping and putting before I tee off. If I take a double bogey on the first hole I keep thing about how I'm going to get those strokes back on the next few holes.
I recently bought a SC Newport 2 Select. After using it now for a few rounds I don't roll the ball any better than I do with my Ping Redwood Anser 303ss. I realized that I just bought a SC version of the Ping Anser putter. Live and learn.
I carry 3 - 4 - 5 Ping G15 hybrids and love them. I use the 20 degree 3 hybrid more often that my HL 3 wood.
I hit the mini at a demo day and really liked it. I bought one and can't hit it worth a darn. I'm going to sell it because it doesn't really fit my game. 14 loft with a regular flex shaft.
I have a Redwood Anser putter that I would like to have the Star Shot finish applied to. Do you sent it directly to Ping or do you need to go through a third party? Is WRX a division of the Ping repair department? Thanks -
Is anyone using the High Launch Taylormade driver? I would like some feedback please. I have the High Launch 17 degree fairway wood and love it. Thanks-
More jerks on this Big Break than seasons past! Not really feeling the show this year but I'll probably watch to root some people off.
My wife gave me a very nice 1947 half dollar for my birthday and I use it as my ball marker. Why 1947, that's the year I was born.
I bought a Taylormade HL 17 degree fairway wood and took out the 15 degree 3 wood. I seem to get just as much distance with the 17 degree as I did with the 15 and I hit it much straighter.