or Connect

Posts by bubble

oysters, foie gras, cheese and wine.
 how about discussing this matter ? and dont use periphrases, go direct to the point. be 2 or 3 with the same opinion. example : "people dont ask advice, it's against the rules anyway and it's time consuming. For this last point by the way you are slow, time yourself for 40 seconds max per shot please, and asap. if you need advice on organisation we can help at the 19th hole. any questions ?". ok some take it hard but who cares ? is it rather one guy to take in or the...
 +2 for me. I watch tiger even if he's down. My first golf experience is on PS1 PGA tour tiger woods 1997 till 2005. then I had to try the real game.
are you certain you need to fit clubs ? standard often goes much better than cerebral ego material tweaking....   like 110 swing speeds on irons.. are you swinging  the speed or really swinging a potential shot ?  
I loved this drill from tom watson short game book :   putt à tee 2 yards into the green and pitch to it with everything from a sw to 7 iron or so. dont aim a flag, just look at the ball behave.   I did this drill from 5 yards from the tee, then 10, then 15, then 20 taking out progressively long clubs that didn't fit the end of the green.   The best about this drill is to find that no matter what club, the BS is the same for each yardage you need to carry the ball....
play it safe. play within yourself. consider honestly the risk vs reward.   for example until I played back tees (11 handicap here) I had this in mind :    tee shot max = 3 wood. fw shot max = 7 iron. wedge to the green.   go one shot late to greens on long/dangerous holes and take two putts. 
I would listen to your Pro. you can change latter when you know how to hit the ball.   2/3 irons are rare. note that a 3 iron today has yesterdays 2 iron loft. playing a 2 iron is having a 3 iron in the bag.   - 2 irons are replaced by 5 woods or 3 hybrides. it's a 18-19° loft.   - 3 irons are after replaced by a 4 hybride. 21-22°   4 irons are still in use pretty often but few players hit it well enough to say it's a true 4 iron shot. about 24°.     hybrides...
I remember a birdie on a huge putt like tigers yesterday, 27 meters longs as well, yet I had two huge bumps to skate on. (cap agde golf hold n°2 a par 5).   Green way uphill I played it way long and the pin was in the front.   Huge left to right, (about 25 feet of break) roller coasting on two bumps the ball came to the second bump almost at a stop then accelerated huge to the middle of the hole and hit it hard enough to jump up 2-3 inches before falling in. the ball...
your fade is probably a small slice anyway. wind just takes more of the balls tilted spin to go further more off line.   so do you fade the ball really or not ?   Normally a fade or draw is a trajectory you programmed and/or is a part of your swing system. anything initially unwanted is a hook or slice. People prefer to say fade for the ego.    After that a fade for a left hander all start left of your target and finish at target on the pitch/kick. anything farther...
two. french and english.   I'm french and have a good pretty good american english.