or Connect

Posts by bubble

cant blame Bubba, beatles are history.   It's like if you would ask a european tour player to know the brady bunch
I want to win a Callaway Big Bertha driver!   Tiger Woods +1 Chris woods +2 Gary Woodsland, +3  
hardly ever although physique is a very common excuse for foul gaming abilities. it's a good industry booster too.
  +1. I could add that a player coming back should not be perceived as a mistake. He could have played a provisional but found his ball unplayable with no other drop option than playing over the shot. Also balls get lost even by surprise even on the fairway (plug). It's not always obvious to play a provisional.
I play nxt balls, mostly refurbished ones, tried the tour S version last year. didn't see a difference.   I like the nxt because I can't regularly compress a proviwan. Only play about 175yards with 7iron.
yeah, or just spit on it and wipe with your fingers like everybody 
dont care.   I discovered golf on tiger woods on psone and played several years of the following releases.   this made me think I could maybe play real golf. so I did and stoped video games
Have'nt read the rule in english but for me it says : - reasonable time to reach the ball. (example : you play first from the fairway you will wait for others to play you wont be required to rush to the green, on the green you still are required to walk around others lines etc)- then 10 seconds to determin if the ball is at rest. the ball is not at rest from what is observed and said, threfore the 10 seconds never start. anyway you can count 9 seconds from the point he...
i counted 9 seconds.   that is I gave the player 3 seconds to get to the ball even thought he didn't move.   then I counted to 9.   any way anouncer says the balle is mouving so it's not a "ball en suspend au bord du trou" (sorry dont know the name in english for that one).
playing short.   on the 99% of holes I can play short of the green I play the shot then finish pin high.   it's really weird but for example if I decide to play 120 metres with a 52° then I force the shot and précision goes down;   if I intend to play 105m with the same club two thing happen : I stay short with a strait foward chip or I finish hole high with a good birdie opportunity.