or Connect

Posts by bubble

lennon. because way too strange.
tiger seams p.ssed off, I dont understand why ?
yeah but imagine he smeels bad or something. Maybe the guy could'nt really know before ? anyway was the wife good looking at least ?
apparently you both were not in your greatest day.   maybe he doesn't like jesus christ or something.   anyway, nothing physical happened.   how was his wife ?
stoped squash training for schedule matters.   play badminton now. full body work 2-3 hours once a week having fun.
question 1 :   it depends on the prize money, then many other considerations other than actual skill or skill development.   question 2 :   it depends on the prize money, then many other considerations other than actual skill or skill development.
were are all going to die !   that's the only certain thing.
SC newport 1,5 for 5 years about so.   I actually tried a 2,0 and loved it, but got my internet purchase wrong.    anyway, great putter, not forgiving at all, but very nice touch.   average just above 30 putts per round, just under 2 putts per GIR.     I very often receive very positive remarks on my putting "could you putt this for me ?", "I wish I could putt like you" "obviously YOU would make this one" etc., but dont know if its because my swing is that bad to...
A ball on the course is on the course.   It may fly over OB, roll on it etc.   only if the ball is entirely out of the line is it OB.   Look in the club rules however if the OB is for a certain hole. This happens sometime for security reasons etc.
I dont beleive there is a standard width for tee boxes. so you could have full width.   however I'm familiar with your situation ? If the tees are mouved then they putt in a place you should play from not ?