or Connect

Posts by bubble

interesting. dont hink it suits me though.   for me the tee shot is for the next shot.   on par 4 : some second shots call a short wedge (hazard front of green, green downhill slope) some are long 2nd shots,(5 PAR4 holes over 440 yards at home) so no matter the huge drive I will play form far so I care a lot of getting a good lie and prefer not ripping hit from the tee. some fairway are very harder to find than the green and safe arround. I sometimes hit shorter from...
I'm ok only If a fifth major for men is held annually a Evian/France.
never. I just cant let go of my mizuno mx-25 on nippon steel regular shafts. they rock yet they are worn out like hell. So easy and forgiving. great lclicky touch too.   the shafts tend to be a bit soft with game progress but I get huge distance and ball heigh so still difficult to change.   I have a new pair of AP2 with S300 TTempers in the closet if ever I take the turn.
I replace my 56° often. my 52 and 60 not yet for 5 years +.   My 56° gets really used from short game practice I do a lot. It wears down a lot in bunkers that have very little sand (most local bunkers).   I keep them a while though and like using it down. my first vockey lasted 3 years and you could not read the 56 dent on the sole.   My second I just changed, the 2 first grouves have almost disapeared and it seams like the bottom of the sweet spot is concaved from...
I've changed only once in eight years.   had a beginer club, than cought a newport 1.5 I still have.   I might try more forgiving putter faces and see. I changed the grip for a slight bigger one and changed back to pistol quickly but it's not the original grip and I really regret this (the grip was slipery and I did'nt know then that sanding it would make it like new again).   but I putt really good with this one, at least everyone always says I putt great and they'd...
Same as posted in the driver question :   3 drivers in 8 years or so. same for my woods in general.   I buy used ones from last season about half price or so.   using Taylormade I feel the difference in forgiveness. Also the overall feel is really better every 2-3 years. I dont think every year there is much change yet I cant close my eyes on forgiveness too long either.   I get extra yards on average hitting better shots on average. I dont think the clubs play...
3 drivers in 8 years or so. same for my woods in general.   I buy used ones from last season about half price or so.   using Taylormade I feel the difference in forgiveness. Also the overall feel is really better every 2-3 years. I dont think every year there is much change yet I cant close my eyes on forgiveness too long either.   I get extra yards on average hitting better shots on average. I dont think the clubs play longer though.
Instead of spraying water with spinklers and loosing a lot of it in the air, and drowning certain places but not others I would explore the possibility of small and smart robot/droid watering. imagin a not too heavy 10 gallons on a droid that tests humidity each foot or so and injects or sprays downward mini doses of water were necessary. the other idea is maybe to reduce population,  food consumption, agriculture and industry.
In my first league team match play in 100 km/h wind (about 60 MPH) I won playing 12 holes hitting only one green.   I bogeyd  two holes, opponents had worst on those (match play at three kinda strange but nice).   had up and downs all over. huge links course, 6500m long (about 7200 yards) (saint cyprien south of france), water all over. dry and stiff like concrete. shots were going all over, flag were falling.    I was 12 handicap or so the two others were 5 and 6. I...
best short par 4 (350 yards or so) in my club have a huge tree on the fairway. have to go short, or long or on the ope side. excellent design.