or Connect

Posts by slightlymad

This is obviously a joke Medium
Now that I think about it I always seem to think my swing is alright at any moment in time I have been working on something. But when I look at older videos it always looks kinda ... Not very powerful to put it nicely. Im no shorthitter though I don't think. Guess my length compensates a lot of that.
Finally made Some new videos. Since last week I've been working on my backswing, trying to take it more back out and up vertical instead of horizontal. And then going down from the inside a bit more so I can still hit a draw. I have to say somehow I like my swing more in slomo. I started to hole more putts but I'm still a 12.7. Driver also feels better but the full swing is something I can definitely improve on. Mainly consistency I guess. Anyway, I think I have...
Thats my problem with WGT. Id rather pay 20 euros for à game then keep throwing money at it. Especially of its the only wat to get better. Shame really because it is à great game.
Hmm ill look into it. In the end im just looking for a decent sim that has a cool offline career mode. Tiger Woods has al the leagues And licenses but it doenst really have the right feel imo
Sounds cool How does it compare to The golf game? In the end i didnt even bother that one because of mediocre reviews. The course editor looka amazing though.
Igolf is stil used by other manufacturers for their database so thats not the problem have you contacted bushnell?
Somewhat, sure. But not as much as your feet would led you to believe. Those damn feet.
Ofcourse weight is never 100% on left. Where the ball is in your stance, is not determined by relation to the right foot i dont think. It can be, but it doesnt have to be. I would assume it is more to do where the ball is in relation to the upper body I dont think the position of the right foot matters that much to be honest, right?.  On a tight lie i generally open the face alot. If im on top of rought i close it. Not sure if this is the correct way, but it seems to work...
I am really enjoying this way of playing around the green. So much so i dont even try to chip anymore.   I have one question though. I think im fairly good at putting the ball where it supposed to go, however, at times the roll seems to differ substantially. Im not sure if i just judge the green badly or i have alot of fluctuation in my height of the pitch shot(i wouldnt assume so as i always use the same stance. Both feet tightly together, just in front of the ball....