or Connect

Posts by bjoern2796

Once again the same at the 2013 British Open
I had a slice a month ago. Then I played with a scratch player in my age and i realized he had a much stronger grip. Everytime I read about how to fix a slice i skipped the grip session, because i thought my grip would be good. But after i captured my swing, I saw an open clubface at the top and that my swing was much too steep and over the top. I decided to play the next tournament with an open stance and the ball back in my stance and strenghened my grip. My ballflight...
The U.S Amateur champion is eligible to play The Masters, The U.S. Open and The Open Championship the upcoming year. But is he still eligible to play these 3 majors if he dicides to turn professional after his U.S Amateur win to get money if he makes the cut at a major?
Yes, at the end of this season you can qualify for the Web.com Tour at Q-School (not longer for the PGA TOUR). But how many players will get the card. I can't find anything about that in the web. They are only talking about how to qualify for the pgatour by being in the top 25 of the money list or in the Web.com Tour Finals. But noone says how many spots at q school will get ther web.com tour card. Does anybody know that?
Does anybody know where Tiger looks while putting? That should be one of the right things!
I look at the spot between the ball and the clubface. And after the ball is gone I'm looking there too.
I realized, that Tiger wears a hat with his TW logo on Thursday and Friday. But on the weekend he always (at majors) wears a hat with a Nike logo on the front. Here you can see his apperal for the 2012 PGA CHAMPIONSHIP.     And here is the apperal for the 2012 masters.           It's always the same thing at the majors. But at normal PGA TOUR tournaments he doesn't do that. Why? Does anybody know that?
I've got a few questions:   Do you think, that the swing is too upright?   Do you think that my backswing is too wide? So should i cock my wrists earlier?   And a problem that i found is, that I've got a little bowed left wrist at the top. It should be square, so my clubface is parallel to my left forearm. And when I've fixed that problem my shaft will be more parallel in line with my stance line.
@Beachcomber Here you can see my swing: http://thesandtrap.com/t/63698/my-swing-bjoern2796 I captured the video a week ago. I've broken my ankle yesterday, so I can't practice for the next 3 months.
  I've been Playing Golf for:​ 1 year and 7 months My current handicap index or average score is: 15,7 (can't play) My typical ball flight is: little draw The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: hook     Videos:   DL   FO   Rate my swing and give me a few tips. I've just broken my ankle. Yesterday in school sport we played volleyball and a guy jumped on my left foot and then it was broken. And now im sitting in...