or Connect

Posts by Deep Fin

Wrong, we now know that Tiger nor his Agent got a copy of the book before hand. Haney was a opportunist with the book and is still gathering profits from Tiger by getting a TV Show. It is a shame that he had the opportunity to help Tiger. I am sure that Tiger is upset with himself for hiring Haney and not just going back to his old coach or to the one that he has now. Either way, Hank Haney knows that he took a cheap shot with the personal stuff that he put forth. It was...
SO many of you are correct. Tiger Woods could win 9 Tournaments this year in 2013 and Chamblee will find fault in some way so that he can think or make others think that he is better suited to tell us all about Tiger and Golf in General. Chamblee is Bayless from ESPN. He is the side show for the Golf Channel to stir the pot against the best golfer of this era. He has no other purpose in life but to find someway to bring down Tiger and his game even though Tiger has won...
The products that Golfsmith sells are awesome. They coming in the correct packaging and I have no problem with the product itself.    Now after saying that, I have no respect for the online staff or personnel that answer the phones. They are completely clueless to what they are predicting when it comes to the delivery of the purchased items from there company. I had no idea that they where the middleman for the company. I thought that they had the items in stock. I...
I figure like this. If you can afford a Staff Bag and you like the way that it looks, then do so without shame. As one of the others said in here in a earlier post, you have the same people wearing Titlest, Nike, Callaway, and other products on there body to the range and no one blinks a eye. So why would it be a problem for others to see someone with a Staff Bag with there name on it. Game or no Game. I guess the next comment will be that you should not be driving a...
That is so right.. this dude needs to give it a shot. No matter what anyone else says. You will always think what if, if you do not give it a shot in the dark. SO many of us use this board as if we are experts in the game or we doubt the distances of his without reading his complete scenario. One person in here even wondered where he was having trouble n his game when he explained that it was his putter in the latter parts of his story.    Either way, go for it. Dont...
I was told by my coach just yesterday that I have great control but I need to stop worrying about distance because my distance is long already with my SW being 92 yards and 5 Iron 205 yards. My accuracy is what he is more interested in from 47 yards to 180 yards. He could really care less about the distance that I hit the clubs but it is good to have length at this time. Hopefully it will serve me well at the monday qualifier next year on web.com tour in Louisiana. As...