or Connect

Posts by the chopper

I bet you have a low penetrating ball flight on your good shots. Cac handed players in my experience have their hands well ahead of the ball at impact (or should have) too. On a dry day your longer club shots must run quite a distance too??. More power for you will be getting your wrists set and a full turn on the back swing like evreyone else but due to where your hands want to be at impact it is much easier for your release to be too early which robs power that was...
Just after impact (full swing) I am feeling like the club wants to fly right out of my hands and towards my target. I am hoping others want to share how they feel the weight of the club head just after impact ?. Also if i had to mark out of 10 just how much i feel the club wants to leave my hands i would say about 7 or 8 which is quite high i think. How would you rate out of 10?.     Just out of interest check out the shaft in tigers swing just before impact...
I have a video link that may help. I know there is a big respect here in Europe  for Padriag Harrington' short game. In fact he has admitted in the past he was happy just getting near any green knowing within himself he would make his up and down in two almost every time that used to be his game. The sound quality is not the best and his accent for some can be difficult too so i will briefly tell you his key points which work big time and stand true with most coaches i...
Hey Eric you are bang out of order, those references about cows aint funny the way you put them, you do not know me and yet you try to mock me. All you have really done is expose a darker side of yourself which may put prospective clients off. clever move!!!  It is not easy exposing ones inability to get a concept easily but i aint afraid to learn the hard way and have fun with it. But you were not funny wee man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are you trying to isult me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
In regards to talent- i consider talent in golf to be a person, preferably young who,  when provided with minimal tuition seems almost instantly able to recreate what has just been seen and described. There are also talented learners, those who have the ability to apply themselves well and achieve success. There are talented teachers who reveal what talents people do have and expand on them. Talent is a wide and varied subject for me. So far in life i have found...
Congratulations that is wonderful, golf really is the best multi generation sport. My son Lucas is three, he started swinging a club proper at one and a half.    Now he is a bit older we can enjoy our time together even more, he gets so much out of it and so do I--it is the best feeling sharing golfing time with those you love. Obviously there is a point where daddy wants to practice or Lucas wants to play on the zipslide or swings. His first word was golf and...
Being scratch or better needs good scoring, i have seen guys who are similar to a mid handicap player off the tee but they are tour pro standard from 150 yards--- in.  The answer to scratch golf is there. However that begs the question what makes a player so good from 150 yards in? .   This quote was my starting point," Golf is a game that is played on a five-inch course - the distance between your ears."Bobby Jones   So decision making processes and leaving ego...
    Good post, interesting thoughts, It will be interesting to see how things pan out.  
Nice  banana, this is a bit of a slippery subject right enough anyhoo  i am maybe getting closer to conceptualizing whats going on by imaginig a calm river and hovercraft doing it' full speed of say 50 knots. the next day incredibly the river is flowing smoothly at 50 knots (thus minimizing resistance on the hull). the hovercraft heads upstream no problem but not at 50 knots. Is this similar to what you guys are saying about the nature of thrust with the plane. Where i...