or Connect

Posts by hoopshot

Dogfish Head 90 Minute Imperial IPA -- incredible stuff
I took piano lessons in elementary school and switched to guitar in 6th grade. Took classical guitar lessons in high school and college and also played guitar in rock bands during those years. I played trumpet throught junior high and high school and also picked up French horn in high school. Played trumpet in the Marching Owl Band (MOB) at Rice U for 3 years. I'm also a big fan of making music with found objects (yes, I'm a geek!). --Will
I'm afraid I can't comment on the Titleist clubs you have, but if you are having trouble with them I would recommend trying out used Callaway irons. I have Big Bertha X-12's that I bought new several years ago and they are great clubs for a high handicapper. They are very forgiving clubs, although better players say they lack feel. You can find a set pretty cheap on ebay, but you should definately try before you buy. If you have a Golfsmith or similar store near you they...
Wow, that was really horrible. I made it through about 45 seconds before I gave up. --Will
I recently got a Ping Moxie set for my 8yo son. It is a really nice set. I don't think they make anything for smaller kids, but the Lynx stuff at Golfsmith looks pretty nice. My son used to have a cheaper kids set we got at Academy, but didn't use it too much. --Will
2005 Volvo V70 2.5T. Mine looks almost like the pic with different wheels. Nice to drive, good pickup with the turbo, holds tons of stuff, and I can seat 5 kiddos in the back with the fold up 3rd row. --Will
I would call Callaway and ask them. They say on the web site that you can get a custom logo on the Belly Panel of the staff bags. --Will
This discussion reminds me of the quote from Lee Trevino. If you're caught on a golf course during a storm and are afraid of lightning, hold up a 1-iron. Not even God can hit a 1-iron. Good enough reason to carry a 1-iron? --Will
Oops, spaced out there. I meant to say first event. --Will
I don't usually like to get involved in political discussions, but I think people are talking about two different points which are both somewhat correct. I think that it is understandable that she could have been in this picture without thinking about how others would see it. After winning her first major she was probably very overwhelmed, and if someone said, "Sit here and we'll take some pictures," she may not have given it any thought. I see no reason to take this as...