or Connect

Posts by Gilberg

You did the right thing by making him look like the terd he is. I just wish i was there to dish out sone "justice" on his smirky smile. But u never know if the other guy is touched and he might lose it if u confront him. Best to use a common vodoo doll with almost no features so it can be used on anyone u want. Not to do permanent damage but to maybe give him bubbleguts or instant boner that wont go away. I dont want to fight your fight, just be creative and think of...
I mostly play with my wife now. The other day i got to play for the first time with the pro (he sucks) at Ratty Pond. What on earth is the "proper" name for dimples on the golf ball? Everytime i asked him how many dimples is best or how they make the dimples or why are there dimples - just to save money on materials? That ringer dinger whould just roll his eyes and look away like he just hated looking at me cause i dont know all the golf terms. Is their a book or...
I no this is prollt a long shot, because people are from all over the state but did anyone find a green hat last columbus day? One that is like a tobaggan on top but has a bill built in. Except this on the bill goes all the way around the hat. Because i found one just like that and wanted to see if anyone else ran accross one too? The guy that was wearing it when i found it looked untrustworthy and i thought it might be "happening" elsewere
I am trying to figure out at one ranking a pro golfer or any golfer that is ranked gets a hot sexy wife.    Anyway, I guess what I am asking is there a list or a database of hi res photos of players wives?  If so, what is the ranking cut off for the hot ones?  And what rankings are used by the women to select the guy(fedex, world rankings, race from dubai)?  What about the web.com guys?  Has any players ever switched wives when their rankings rose or dropped...
I have been getting more and more into Sasquatch hunthing/tracking.  We just called together an d held a meeting for everybody in town who was interested to tell us about any times they saw a sasquatch or skunk ape.  It was priddy pathetic how almost no one showed up becase they are scared of being prosicuted by the media, and the ones who did show up where quacks .   I am sure everyone has already seen the story but a few years ago, maybe early 80s a 4some got attacked...
I am not the kind of person that goes online and bashes pros.  I always hate it when i read a thread about how so and so did such and such and how they suck or how ugly they or their pets are.  It is just not my "thang".  I think the upmost respect should be show to those who are on tv day in and day out giving their all to entertain us.  I am sure I am not the only one that gets pissed with the online bashing and mean comments, specially to pro we should look up to and...
Not sure why, but I get the yips when I play with strangers or strange people.  It just makes me nervous and I know it is just real silly.  The other day I was playing solo and I was on the fourth tee.  I was over the ball and a cart with two super hot people pulled up behind the tee and was waiting for me to hit.  I just stood there over the ball and waited for them to drive by.  But since they was playing, they just wanted me to hit and get the hell out of the way.  I...
I was not as good when I started as I am now.  The first round I played I shot a 92 (played 1 hole scaled to 18).  Last week when I played I shot a 76 (no holes played, scaled from previous experience)
I really thank it is important to hit it longer and that is why most people say they hit it so far.  The bottom line is that the male pecking order is about distance, nobody cares about scores unless you are porfessional.  I would rather hit it 330+ (I do) and shoot 72, than hit is 270 and shoot a 69.  so if I hit it farther than you that shows my maleness and i can dominate you by being more alpha.  If you don't understand me than I can tell you are a short hitter and I...
I am looking for a new pair os sunglasses to wear on my face/hat while I play.  The model I use now is real slippery when they get whet and it makes it hard to tell how far away things are when they are moving around on my nose from slickness.  I need some that are more sticky or rap all the way round.  I was playing last night and I went to put down my bag and I dropped down a crevasse and/or sinkwhole because I just couldn't get the distance.  Yeah I know ... Anyway, the...