or Connect

Posts by Keith White

I have seen two independent reviews of this years Hogan Ft Worth 15 forged irons, and both had nothing but praise for a quality product befitting the name. Good job.
Thanks dude.
I can relate to this, and adds more weight to my previous comments on my preference for the larger hybrid.
As a higher handicapper, I like the Adams A12OS because it's super high launching and forgiving, there're the two things I need most in a hybrid.  When I look at the smaller headed versions I prefer the look, so I can see why your thinking of a smaller head.  At your level of golfer I would expect the smaller head to be no issue, and as we all know, if you like what your looking at, it can only help your confidence at address.   Maybe I will have the same dilemma one...
Hi People   I have been looking at the reviews and comments on the new Hogan Ft Worth 15 irons.  Following the companies move to new owners, these sticks have come out this year and I have to say I think they look classic, and I like the ideas behind the design.   Some say the sound and ball flight is unique, and special?   As we all know, the golf world is full of companies assuring us that they have just invented the best club ever, and found the hidden secret that...
Yep, been enjoying the golf tonight, Paul must have read my post ha ha. Question - Is Jordan Spieth a robot? there again in the mix, his stats are incredible !!!! 
Hi people   I have been using an Iguana jumbo grip but decided I want an oversize that's a wee bit smaller. I prefer larger than traditional but the jumbo was going a bit far for me and I put too heavy on the role.   My club is stocking the Superstroke grip range and I notice they are very popular on the tours.  Can people give me their experiences and the pros and cons please?   Many thanks.
Smooth faced club giving backspin, kinda questions the hype around certain grooves and proves the swing is more key perhaps?  Ironically I chose the Cleveland "zip groove" wedges after I saw an independent video proving they generate higher spin rates, which should help me.  I will be sticking more to my natural game in future and aiming for consistency based around what I can do, and if it spins, it spins.....
In January I played the monthly medal in cold and windy conditions.  I spent the whole round feeling a little disappointed that I didn't hit the ball as I desire.My natural game was in play, low flight and running on.  I kept it straight all day and was net 67 to win the comp.  After that I tried to improve the swing and have not improved my scores.   Sometimes I play with this guy who collapses his arms in the backswing, hits it low, and rarely spins it.  He knows his...
Chesson would be a great addition to the field at Augusta, no doubt, but my attention over the next 4 days will be on Paul Casey. Paul is precariously perched at 49 in the rankings and decided to miss the Valero and rock up this week.  He obviously has a fine tuned plan.  Casey has suffered numerous injuries over the last few years, but despite this has been incredibly successful and often threatened to become one of the greats before injury has pegged him back.   In the...