or Connect

Posts by Keith White

Somebody has to do it some day..................
Ooops it's still going, Ryan Moore leads, just 21 shots for 9 holes, not too shabby !
Think it was Ryan Moore?
The US has shown us many great sporting moments and true fair play, I think somebody needs to drag Augusta from the dark ages, keep the traditions of golf but don't have rules that alienate you.  Talk about spoiling your image !!
Cheers Crim, and I have to agree with young Fitzpatricks reaction.
Cant recall the player but one of the caddies has a medical condition which means he needs to wear sandals, so Augusta have said he can't caddy. That's really sad, the player suffers over a stupid rule.  Surely if there is a real medical reason they should allow the caddy to do his job in the spirit of the game?
You cant go wrong with Mizuno, I used to have MP62s and I loved them.  Used to shoot low 80s regular.  When my swing went bad I wondered if the low handicap irons were to blame and switched to GIs, which made no difference.  Using Cleveland 588CBs now and working on the swing.  Use the irons that feel right for you, and get a pro to help you with a few simple swing tips, I honestly feel that the type of club is not important, they all work when we swing well.    Glad you...
It's a nice idea to have all major winners there but you can't play everyone, and too much new talent could miss out to players who are out of form and haven't done a thing for years.  Naturally the past green jackets get a spot, thats part of the tournament, but I think they get it right leaving it at that.   You have to be good enough to play the masters, thats the point, it's the elite players on the elite course each year.  If your going to the masters, it's because...
~~Those are sound words, all too often I swing a nice tempo in the rehearsal then rush the real thing, and my body loses shape. I am working really hard on focus, and ensuring that the shot is controlled at the same pace and balance as the warm up.  And not too many swing thoughts!!
Those are sound words, all too often I swing a nice tempo in the rehearsal then rush the real thing, and my body loses shape.  I am working really hard on focus, and ensuring that the shot is controlled at the same pace and balance as the warm up.