or Connect

Posts by Fromthecoast

Ready to move these. Dropping the price to $325 shipped in the 48. Great deal on some really nice irons. 
              I just recently picked up a set of Callaway Razr X Forged Irons only to come across a very good deal on the irons that I originally wanted instead. My loss your gain. All have velvet tour type grips with the exception of the 7 iron which has a midsize Lamkin Permawrap grip. If that is a deal breaker I will throw in a tour velvet grip fo you to change out. Some of the standard grips are installed logo down and some are logo up, not sure...
Range sessions have been up and down. My swing is definitely off a lot from where it was. I just started experimenting with more of a two plane swing and I am having some success. Even though range sessions have been pretty poor overall, I managed to shoot a 97 today and had many chances to shoot better than that. The last three scores that I have are 95 and 97 on 18 and a 49 on 9. My handicap is now just a hair under 28, so things are going in the right direction and I...
This will be a big help for me. My swing has really fallen apart lately and I will use this to get back on track. Should get me started with the right foundation. 
Just got back from a productive range session. Laid off about 4 days and it seems to have helped. Back did not hurt very much and after a few balls I started working my whole body back into the swing and things were working really well. Distance was coming back strong. I started with a big fade, and that eventually started working to very straight with maybe a minimal fade. I'm still having consistency issues, but I feel much better after today's session than I did going...
I'm now finding myself playing in a funk right now. Just shortly after posting my best score of 95, I tweaked my back and have been basically unable to hit the ball well at all for the last 3 or 4 range session. It is like I am back at square one. I am not sure if I should lay off a few weeks or get out there and work on the fundamentals. Really very frustrating. Seems like this keeps happening, and I am not sure what I can do about it.
These are SOLD
I'll get some up soon just haven't had a chance.
That doesn't sound too bad to me. I'm just now dipping my toes into the sub 100 range. I think ideally I want to get myself into the 10-17 handicap range. 
I've got a set of 4-PW Maltby MMB Forged Musclebacks for sale. They have Dynamic Gold S300 Shafts and Golf Pride Tour Wrap Grips in White. These are in very good condition. Normal wear. Looking for $150 via Paypal shipped in the lower 48.