or Connect

Posts by dennyjones

I've use yoga blocks for the gate drill and a swim noodle bent to help with an in to out swing path.   If you separate your hands on the club and swing it will almost be impossible to swing OTT.  
Flushing Valley Golf and Country Club   Slope 121 / Rating 68.5 6040 yds / Par 71 45 - 42 (87) Net Score 68 1 birdie 6 pars 5 bogeys 6 doubles 9 fairways 4 GIR 28 putts   Best round of the year.  
My local pro suggested it also.
I have Charter.  We have excellent service.   I get about 60 MBps. 
A sincere thanks to all of our military families.  I enjoy my life style because of your service and dedication.  
This has been happening in manufacturing jobs for years.  Look at the auto industry.   
Here in Michigan where it's almost always overcast and cloudy, the white balls disappear in the clouds.   Using the Srixon yellow balls, they tend to get lost in the fairway among the dandelions.    If we have a partial sunny day (heaven forbid) the white shows up nice and is easier to see in the grass than my Srixon yellow balls.   I'm looking for a fluorescent ball that plays like the Q-Star.  
Everyone can aspire to be a senior.   It beats the alternative.  Life is short.  
Don't worry, be happy!
Welcome.   I'm from Davison, just down the road.