or Connect

Posts by dennyjones

I work on my chipping by hitting shots from one side of the driveway to the other.   I try to keep within 6' either side.   
Sun in England?   I thought England was like Michigan, the land of perpetual cloudiness.   Welcome.
Bought some new shoes and a couple gloves for next season and spent about 30 minutes testing putters including Scotty Camerons.   OMG.   They are amazing.
thanks for sharing.   
Welcome
Michigan does have some advantages...  that's real hot.     Thanks for making me feel better about staying in Michigan.
There are courses near me that strongly request that the tees are based upon handicap.    If the player doesn't have a handicap the course ranger strongly suggest they play from the white tees.      I personally like the concept.  
I need to get to the store.   I have one pair and they are ready to be replaced after this season.   
I've been using the Callaway Supersoft and really like it.   I also like the Bridgestone E6 or the Srixon Q-Star.   All are affordable. 
Windows 10 allows your updates to be shared not only on your lan but to others outside your local network.     http://www.pcworld.com/article/2955491/windows/how-to-stop-windows-10-from-using-your-pcs-bandwidth-to-update-strangers-systems.html