or Connect

Posts by Rick Martin

Read today that Allenby made a crack about caddy's weight....
Tampa's event has gone through a multitude of sponsors and is now on a relatively unknown paint company.....third sponsor in five years, with one year not having a sponsor whatsoever.   Too many tournaments dilutes the pool, makes each individual tournament less meaningful, and makes the the typical fan indifferent to many of the tournaments unless it's a major.    I won't give the next few tournaments a minute of viewership and I think I'm pretty much more avid than...
If the principal overheard the conversation and Allenby was guilty of being a prick, he should've told Allen by to tote his own clubs.
Talking about walking off on the pro, Bubba"s guy could've walked several times, a couple in front of a national TV audience......but the paychecks given up as well as future employment opportunities would be huge.
 If a selfie get out on the net, that player will hear from the fans if he does.....and I really doubt that any Lightning player would be caught celebrating with another team's cup.
way too long, oversaturated with tournaments  -
I'm sure Bae will take KJ Choi'S success after military service as a positive to keep him motivated.
you sure as hell wouldn't see my TB Bolts drinking out of the cup courtesy of the Blackhawks, especially hours after losing it in a hard fought battle in the finals.
starts after this season - source of taxes lost since this guy was bound to make a bundle in his prime...too bad for that, but show great thing about S. Korea that wealth doesn't get you special treatment (clown Trump, GWB).
You are exactly right.