or Connect

Posts by dbrick

I am currently retired and living in South Asia, I was a principal of a school.  My Ph.D. and Doctorate in Educational Tehnology and Curriculum. Basically all I do now is play golf.
I have just recently purchased a Ping belly putter and the head was made in China and I find no problems with it. However, I purchased some irons from China and that was the biggest mistake in my golfing career. I am an American living in Southeast Asia and most of the clubs look exactly like the real ones, however, they are copies and when I received my set of Pings from China I was actually sick! Everything in the world was wrong with them so please do not buy...
Once again clone clubs are totally different than copies made in China . Most of the clubs made in South East Asia are copies and look exactly like the real clubs. Unfortunately I purchased a set from China and I was totally misinformed by the sales department. They told me that they were real clubs but after close examination the font was in the wrong place and too large, the swing weights were totally off, the grips were designed for Asians, and were the worst clubs...
I'm new at this and have just joined today . I am an American living in South East Asia so therefore I understand clone clubs. Clone clubs and copies are totally a different situation. I ordered a set of Ping Anser, a Scotty Cameron putter, and a Ping driver and three wood directly from China. Everything in the world was wrong with them, they shaft was made in Bangladesh and the head was made in China and they went as far to say they were assembled in the USA. They...