or Connect

Posts by bambam2484

@shorty. I do understand how difficult this game is. I am currently humbled by the game because I really don't know how to play the game in any way, shape, or form. I do know how to play decent golf. I played off a 1 when I was 14 for a good 6 month stretch when I used to practice so I do understand what decent golf means although it wasn't good golf by any stretch. Yes I do believe I am unique, sorry if I feel that way. We shall see what happens, until then I won't say...
Hey guys, I feel as if it is the mindset that one needs to have if they want to get really good. Whether or not I am a +5 in the next 350 days or so is one thing but the point is that I have to believe it 100% that I will get there without any doubts. I feel this mindset with nothing holding me back gives me the best opportunity to become the best I can be in the next year. If I don't believe 100% that I can reach a certain level I am doing myself a disservice. I totally...
:)
Hey yes, a lot of things to work on. If i have the problems of a 30 handicapper and can play like a 10 imagine what can be done with a real swing :). 
Hi, thanks to everyone for posting. I found the one's calling me delusional especially funny they gave me a laugh so thanks for that I take no offense to it one bit as I understand human beings are prone to be skeptical on something that is considered out of reach. I guess I will make my first update. Finished my finals for my classes so I have had a bit of time to begin to work on things. I am basically working on a few things on the table from taking lessons sporadically...
Hey Buke thank you for taking your time to post. Yes I understand the difficulty of what it takes to get better at this game. I have to do something that if I would have to imagine less than 5 or 10 people may have ever done in history cutting their handicap to a +5 from anything over a 2 or a 3 in a years time. So to say this is going to be difficult for the average guy trying to do this would be an understatement. I do feel as if I am special from a mental standpoint not...
Hi, I had many things in my personal life go on for me not be able to do anything golf related in a long time. I believe now is finally the time for me to give it my pipe dream shot. I will keep a weekly log (won't be too long not more than a few sentences) detailing my practice, playing, and anything golf related. I have gotten a bit worse since my posting over a year ago I am probably a 12-13 handicap in playing for fun and I likely couldn't break 90 in a golf tournament...
Hello, I am currently attending Palomar college in southern california. I am around a 7-8 handicap in regular day and a bit higher in tournaments. I am going to get a membership at the local golf course beginning in January. Although I am going to be going to classes full time (12 credits) next semester I am going to dedicate as much time as possible to golf. I am going to be transferring only after the spring semester of 2014 so I have 1.5 years before that. My goal is...