or Connect

Posts by fRzzy

I used to be very confused at the range when practicing on the mat, I don't know where I was aiming, it's feel like I'm not square to anything, when I'm aligning myself to the mat I felt like I was aiming way right. Then I watched YouTube and an instructor (Shawn Clement I think) have this video about keeping your focus on the target even when you are looking at the ball. This does work, or maybe it's coincidentally but sometimes I hit right on the target with a weird ball...
  Hello again, it's been a while since I decided to learn how to properly swing a golf club, and this is currently where I'm at:   I've been Playing Golf for:​ 10 months My current handicap index or average score is: 24 (I use oobgolf.com, not sure how they calculate my handicap index) My typical ball flight is: mid launch, start right then curve left, if everything is synced up, I hit slight draw all day, but... The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to...
Tightening the grip is the reason why I am still hitting huge banana slice with all my clubs later in the round. I'm still working on it...
I hit a 913H 24* at Titleist demo day, I was so happy with it I almost made an order right there. But I'm cheap, so I looked around on Ebay and bought an used 910H with Diamana Kai'li 80, same loft, almost same shaft (I think so) and hit it no different from the demo club.   Saved $200, and I can't see any different in feel, ball flights... etc... so I'm happy.
I tried hitting up before and it didn't work for me, switched back to hitting down on it, better... My best driving round I hit 11/14 fairways, 210-220 yards average (best one 242 yards, 95mph swingspeed) - with a steel shaft driver (TT Dynalite Gold R300, Nike VR_S 13* head) - one average, I hit maybe 8-9 fairways with this driver, distance seems consistent longer than 200 yards...   I have always struggling with my driver, distance wise, I don't have much problem...
I don't understand the "towel under armpits" drill... what good does it do? Your arms are connected to your body at the shoulders, not the elbows.
Wow, you are exactly like me, I'm a beginner, and the most consistently club in my bag is the driver, as I said above, "most" is definitely not "all". I can get the ball about 40-50 yards from the green with par -2 most of the time, and if I didn't shank, or blade, or chunk my chip/pitch, of if I didn't putt way shorter than intended, I would have playing bogey game by now, I lost 2 balls in the last three rounds, all bladed into the water. Just like you, my short game...
I would leave out any club with a number lower than 6 if I were you.   Irons: 6-P Wedges: 52* and 56* A driver and a putter.   You don't even need a driver, but it's fun to hit so just get one, 11.5* or 13* in loft preferable.   Here are the reasons:   - A driver is hard to hit consistently, for most, and one of the easiest to hit with full swing is a pitching wedge or a 9 iron, you can hit it at least 1/2 distance of your driver, why not hitting 2 shots with either of...
  This is what I do, I picture what the shot will look like, how the ball launch, land and roll and do some practice swing to pre set the swing, and then I setup and swing away... it's rarely happen the way I imagined, though :D
You are not having fun, apparently.