or Connect

Posts by Scott Murray

It's an outdoor fitting not one in the back of a shop so shouldn't be too bad in terms of that. I couldn't care less about brand or colour or anything like that. Whatever works for me is fine. I honestly think I'll probably end up with the speeder shaft because I have creamed that in about 3 different heads so far, but if something performs better that will be what ill get. Just wanting to find more fairways at this stage because my iron play is pretty solid.   Cheers...
Hello,   I'm getting fitted for a new driver on friday after going to a couple of demo nights recently. I have recently tried the SLDR, G25, XHP and the cobra amp cell. Stock shafts make me sad, I was swinging the amp cell and the G25 with a tour spec speeder 7.2 X in it which was really nice, and was swinging the SLDR with an oban kiyoshi 05 in it which was spitting out bullets. FWIW my swingspeed is about 112-115.   Obviously I'll compare the numbers and get whatever...
I'm really hoping I can find a range/course to get fitted at that has trackman setup so I can actually see the ball flight and distance as well as the numbers. Thanks, I'll definitely set it up like that with each shaft per driver head.
Thanks for all the replies! Yeah I intend on getting fitted, I just want to know my stuff going to the fitting so he can't feed me rubbish! Yeah I'm pretty keen to try the anser. I'll definitely start reading up on the Adams one too. The anser at my local had a blur shaft in it. What's that compared to the ahina?
Hello,   New to the forum, have been lurking for a while though.   Looking at a new driver in the new year, fair few new ones out, or still coming so seems to be a good time. Will be trying the fit xtreme, the covert, the 913 and the ping anser probably.   I really dont know enough about shafts yet, just hoping you guys can point me in the right direction. Swing speed is about 110, (probably ranges from about 108 to 112), I launch the ball pretty high so...