or Connect

Posts by Club Rat

St George, Utah or Mesquite, NV is a great place to get away. It's one of the most scenic places on earth, great weather, great golf and less crowded. I would imagine they have RV parks in the area to stay.   It's also a short drive to Vegas for an day/evening if one so cares to indulge.   Plenty of family things to do close by, National Parks, The Grand Canyon are just a few to visit.   Club Rat
This is the year I'll beat @gogolfing   Club Rat
Playing either shafts has the potential for becoming consistent when the skill level and ability to produce the proper technique using various clubs under most circumstances.As a new player, you would probably benefit learning and acquire the feel of theregular stiffness to play certain shots.I suggest a practice of hitting the 3-wood with the ball placement above, below and level to your feet.When practicing, try to hit a variety of shapes, high/low draws, fades and...
I purchased the GoogleCast a while back and use it to cast Google sites to the TV. I use Windows, so not sure if Mac's OS works.   For watching live sports I've searched for live streams and found it difficult to actually get a stream. Fumbled through mostly Adware and Malware redirects from many of the sites. Others require joining a site and pay a fee of various sorts.   Recently I stumbled upon a site which does provide live streams without all the BS. I also...
Congrats to TST and I raise my glass to another TEN YEARS !!!   @iacas If not too much trouble, what was the first post on the site?   Long live golf and TST.   Club Rat
"Nice drive" - my grandma hits it further than that from her wheel chair ....
 As I scrolled though these posts, my thoughts were having the ability to record while having live interactions as @Golfingdad commented as being the biggest con.With online - live stream lesson a possibility, both the instructor and students would be able to review and communicate during and at a later time.This would enhance the opportunities for both instructor and students to build a coaching type relation.Most golfers would benefit and become a better player when...
 Only relief is under penalty as you guessed is correct.  You may declare a "ball unplayable" at anytime, which all three of your examples indicate good assumptions.But, sometimes a risky option may save a situation, or create more problems.Always consider the options before electing to take relief or gamble with a risky attempt.Sometimes as they say "Take your medicine" and lumps and play on. Club Rat
I was addressing your question - " But that's our position, and maybe there's a way to see it differently. I don't know that I can be convinced to change the latter; I imagine I could be convinced more easily to soften the position on the former. Maybe we come off as jerks not willing to help poor students just trying to do something golf-related… I don't know. What do you think?"   If the poll's are indeed an avenue for students "I'm ba college student working on X,...
Looks like a "Preview to a second publication !!!"   Great article @iacas - glad your not "trigger happy" having that gun to your head.........   A. - (Hat vs. Visor), I once saw Tommy Armour III watching an event last year wearing a regular golf hat! Had to do a double take to figure out it was him. What are friends for @mvmac, nice dig E.   Since it touches so many aspects of the game, why not include B. - commitment (full swing) or (shots/On the course) C. -...