or Connect

Posts by kenstl

I cracked up when I read your post.  I to have been hanging right around a 10hcp, wanting to get in to the single digit range and also recently had a couple of rounds in the high 70's.  Unfortunately for me on my last round this past weekend, just when I thought I had total control of my driver, the pull hook came out of no where!  I recorded an 86 with 5 lost balls, only due to ESC scoring as most were on par 5's!  Ugly day of golf.  
LOL.  thanks Jhawker, that's what I'm looking for!  I may just have to order a new one.  Do you play with one that is the suggest length from their website or did you go slightly shorter, more of a style that Randy Haag uses? (at least his putter looks shorter that what is suggested from PR Dionne).
Anyone have a GP Putter by PR Dionne that they would like to get rid of?  I would like to try one out. Thanks,  Ken
86 today, glad to get a winter round in. 1 birdie 8 pars 4 bogeys 4 dbl bogeys 1 triple Hit 11 out 14 fairways / 8 GIR 4 three putts The short stick and 4 bad swings on my 4 worst holes kill a score!
I agree, go get fitted. If you go shorter and you don't go with another driver, you will want a club maker to reassemble your driver so that you get the swing weight or moi correct. If you have access to some shorter drivers, I would suggest you go get some impact tape and hit the different length drivers at the range and see if you get more center hits with the shorter shaft I went through a substantial fitting last year and went from 45.25" driver to a 44.5" driver. The...
SOLD
Took care of it, thanks!

L2 putter for sale. If you have ever considered face on putting you should try the l2. Putter is 50" in length and in excellent condition, sale includes the head cover. Pictures upon request http://www.laterallineputter.com