or Connect

Posts by WillM

Wow that analysis is more than I could've expected. Thanks so much. I will definitely go out and work on this. Would this forearm over rotation show up in a over rotated Clubhead in the follow thru? As in when the club is coming out of the shoulder the toe wouldn't be pointing straight up but more towards 10-11 o'clock? As for my head moving around, I have been aware of that for a long time. It was a by product of me starting to actually rotate my hips in my backswing....
@boogielicious thanks for embedding them. I was trying to do it quickly from my phone. @iacas My contact is usually pretty good. I will never miss heel side, mostly off the toe. Most of the time my divots will be 5-10 yards left of the target but every once in awhile I will get one that is 25-30 yards left... That is pretty severe. But again, at least to me, there is nothing to indicate that I am pulling across the ball that hard.
I've been Playing Golf for: my whole life​  My current handicap index or average score is: 4.8 My typical ball flight is: High cut The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: The pull fade with a light seasoning of slices. My divots point left of the target but there is no go to flaw that suggests why so I am posting here. My swing plane is neutral if not slightly under plane but I can't for the life of me figure out why I still fade the ball with a ...
Wow I am such an idiot lol, I didn't think of that when I posted the videos. Anyway, they should be fixed now :) Thanks for letting me know!  
I've been Playing Golf for:​ Since I could stand on my own two legs My current handicap index or average score is: 80-85 My typical ball flight is: Cut that gets more pronounced as the clubs get longer, flight itself is pretty good, piercing, good launch angle, etc. The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: The Cut/Fade/Slice.   I have been playing golf my whole life and have just gotten serious about it. I also have had this slice for...
It's more of a fade and becomes more of a straight slice with longer clubs. I've been doing a few drills recommended by my coach and they seem to be helping
Swing path could be an issue, I used to come very inside to "compensate" for my ball flight and try and hit a draw. It actually worked pretty well but my coach did not like the backswing path so we changed it to more on plane. I will try to get around to posting a video thanks.
So I am left handed and play golf right handed which causes one large problem. I have trouble releasing my right wrist into the ball so I, 100% of the time without fail, hit a fade that sometimes turns into a slice with longer clubs. I am by no means a bad golfer but I want to start learning how to shape shots and as of right now I can only hit a fade. Does anyone have some tips or drills to help release the wrists/roll forearms? I think they would definitely help me...
Just me but the mizuno MP-59s are SO HOT it is absolutely ridiculous. I hit my 6 iron about 180 and with the 59s I was crushing the 6 iron 200+ yards. It also looks very good at set up and the sort of half muscle back type thing they have is great. It is basically a club with cavity back forgiveness and blade/muscle back shot shaping. I absolutely love them but unfortunately bought a new set just a few months ago :( they aren't for everyone but try them out
So I am looking into buying a new driver, I currently have a Ping G5 from '04ish and the tech has improved so much it is time to buy a new one. I went to Pro Golf Discount the other day and demoed three different drivers, the Titleist 913D2, Taylormade R11S and a surprise third driver, the Tour Edge XCG6. I know I want a 10.5* driver with a stiff shaft but I can't decide between the three! I am currently leaning towards the XCG6 because that is the only one I cleared 300...