or Connect

Posts by XxGorillaxX

You know I wanted the AP2's, but considering these irons were free I might as well take advantage of it.. I also have KZG ZO Blades  but those have X100 shafts, man those shafts are pretty harsh. 3-pw.. 3iron is ridiculous -_-
yeah dude .. trust me, I walked by and saw his bag, all 913 drive/woods and MB 714. Real cool guy, he saw my AP1 and said well only good ball strikers can hit these, I told him I am a great one actually, .. he told me to hit his 6iron and he agreed immediately when I hit the 170 stick 5x .. we hit it off, cool guy and apparently always buys new titliest clubs, owns his own business and does real well for himself, real nice guy... obviously, I have a titliest staff bag and...
So I befriended a guy on the range a couple months ago, had a titliest staff bag, 714 MB 6-pw ..3-5 CB 714. Mentioned he'd give them all to me and the bag when he gets his new equipment.. Hes got some $.. Long story short, im an 8hcp, had 712AP1 5-pw and was looking for more workability and precise yardage. First round today using them. --Success, irons are the strongest part of my game and now I feel more lethal once I hones my new distances in. Titliest 714 MBs are...
 I agree. Thanks for the site. 
 X300 ... thats Extra Stiff.. X300 are like Extra Stiff Shafts on Steroids
Hey everybody.   I currently have 712 AP1 Irons 5-PW (regular shaft) .. Also, KZG ZO Blades 3-PW (x300 shafts)   I hit both very well. 8 handicap. Don't ask but sometimes I swing lazy with AP1 than the Blades.. stupid. I know.      Anyhow. I am 'need' stiff shaft, weird I ended up with extreme on both ends. I swing between 105-109mph with driver.   I have a 910 Titliest Driver, Fujikura ProSpeedr 60 Stiff Shaft (love it)    Should I sell both sets, get my...
wow thats awesome to know. I googled some stuff but some places said they werent so I got worried. But I trust you guys so im looking forward to receiving it, thanks for all the input!!!
I think 910 uses the .335? .. how hard is it to swap adapters if need be?   Ebay has the adapters for like 15$-20$
Hey guys,   So I wanted to buy a new shaft for my driver. I won the Fujikura Tour Pro 63 for my Titliest 910 ..    Problem.. the tip is for a 913! ..    Advice? Opinions?  ......
I've been playing serious for about 3-4yrs, I learned the short game and decent putting was the secret code to shooting low. Getting a sweet string of pars will keep your confidence up. I first shot a 78 when I broke 80, my friends didnt tell me if I par the last two holes i'd get a 78, low and behold I did just that infact missed a short birdie on a par 5 18 and shot 78, i remember it and cherish it like yesterday. Ended up shooting my next 4 rounds in the 70's cause I...