or Connect

Posts by XxGorillaxX

first of all, thanks for replying.   second, I agree with you .. it is too much around the body right?.. I dont realize it .. but after this I see it, sometimes Its high and pretty... sometimes it's almost 'thin' and its low..    any advice or ..
Hey everyone,    Went to get my typical 1-2 months lesson, I worked with this pro at my local golf range and he seems to be helping an ok, changed my grip from strong to neutral and thus I do fade a little bit more which he mentions.. It's the best of video I have for now.. Check it out and let me know what you think.    http://www.smarterlessons.com/prod/pub/history.php?videoid_br=4866122#tabs-pane-0   I think I go around my body too much for a 3 wood and I...
hey thanks for the advice, i plan on taking ibprofen , 2 every 4 hours, thats all I really got to work with at the moment.    When I lay down and pick up my heals, im mainly using my front abs, i didnt really activate my sides to much but when i stood up i did feel it. It is really a nagging pain, im so fustrated... golf season just started, its about to be 60 degrees and i cant play..
he checked with his fingers around my sides and asked for pain in certain areas to make sure it wasnt like an organ or anything. the pain is dull, it does come and go but its def more on then not. its not really a sharp pain, at least not anymore. its right beneath my ribcage, like the space between your hip and cage, such as the oblique muscle. put it this way.... you take a full swing with an iron, hold that finish, like when your spun all the way to the left (im a...
how long did it last for Pat? ... im on two weeks, which i used to be a heavy bodybuilder.. im aware that pulled muscles take time- but just like to see what others have experienced and can help share some treatment- it hurts like hell but i didnt lost any range of motion.
hey everyone.. so two weeks ago to the day i was practice swinging in my house, in VA its too cold (at least for me) to golf. So I often swing in my house, often as in, ALMOST every night I take a few swings and work on form.. Im not exactly great at stretching before I do so but it isn't like I go crazy either..   my problem.. I woke up sunday morning with the most sharpest pain under my ribcage and hip, on my side. Felt like a tore my oblique or just strained it...
Hey, so its cold out here in VA these days but recently (2days ago) it was like 45ish so I figured id get some range time/lesson in. I maybe have hit around 130 balls or so, a few tokens. I had switched to a more neutral grip with MUCH success.    However, when I woke up the next day I couldnt make a fist with my left hand it hurt so bad... feels soar as hell, if I try to make a fist it hurts where the wrist/hand meet...   anyone experience something like this?...
  Thanks bro... yeah there is alot of knowledge- and I dont mind going back through old threads either, I learned alot more than I thought I would have. I def agree with workability and accuracy, I just feel with cavity's its such a heavy block I am swinging through- not sure how I really feel about it. I have not yet played 18 with blades though, only range.. so I cannot say for sure. I should try out some different clubs then huh? it sucks tho, cause at Dick's they take...
Hello everyone, I'm new to the site, sort of not really, I have been reading new/old threads and familiarizing myself along with answering questions just by searching old posts. Very good information if you do a little research on this site- then i see people who ask and say some... let's just say they can do a little better. Soooo been playing golf for a few years on and off, in particular this year more than ever, hit some awesome scores, lowest being an 81, with...