or Connect

Posts by antz

I've been Playing Golf for:​ 15 years My current handicap index or average score is: 8.1 My typical ball flight is: high The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: the high cut   Giday every1.   Any1 have any thoughts on my swing, things i can improve, things i can work on, things what are not correct in my swing. I am on the range 3 to 4 times a week coming into that part of the year in which all our major club tournaments are...
Todays hit (morning practice) I have noticed a few things myself watching this back a few times (1 beeing may haft to use a towl under my left arm seemed like an odd movment)  
Thanks mate for the comments. I do enjoy the sound the R11 makes on impact on your good days hitting them clean do fly a very long way I am in the market for a more forgiving driver.
Thank you for taking the time to do the photo`s. I will differently work on those little things.
I do feel something is not quite right with my swing I don`t know what it is. I would say 2 maybe 3 out of every iron shot into the green will start of at the flag and will move 15 to 20 yards to the right. I just can`t work out what`s up.
Hi guys and gals. New to the forums think it`s great to have a place to talk about golf. Been playing golf for a few years now well 17 years.       Clubs in my bag. R11 driver R11 3wood Callaway diablo edge hybrid Callway x20 irons 4-pw vokey 50,54,50 wedges Rossa putter       I've been Playing Golf for:​ started at age 8. 25 now 17 years. My current handicap index or average score is: 4 spent a number or years at 0 My typical ball...