or Connect

Posts by ralphs007

To All Thanks. Is this the right page. https://www.facebook.com/AimPointGolf My daughter signed me up for facebook several years ago. We did this because she want out of the country for a vacation, and we used fb to save on the phone bills. I don't use fb at all, so sorry for the dumb question.  I'd like to know what I'm talking about before I contact the pro I took the class from. I'm getting the feeling he can't be bother with fb or he would have known that Aimpoint...
Hi I took an Aimpoint Express class last Saturday. The instructor said he'd email me a password to login to the Aimpoint forum. I'm still waiting for a password because he said Mark's out of town. When I checked out the Aimpoint forum there was a message saying that the forum was being deactivated. I also read somewhere that the replacement site was Facebook but you still needed a password to login.  Is this information accurate and is the Facebook site worth while ? I...
Hi  What is the reason for setting up left since you don't swing along your stance line. Couldn't you set up square to the target and get the same results. I'm not being argumentative, I just don't understand why you have to set up left. Thanks Ralph 
Hi I'm all set next Saturday for my Aimpoint class ! Thanks to all who helped.
  Thank you both for taking the time to help. I'm going to stop worrying about how accurate the levels are and just take the class. It should be the first or second Saturday coming up in Nov.  It might only be another golfer and I  in the whole clinic if he can't get more golfers  to sigh up.
Hi  Thanks to all who replied.    I'm  interested in learning this system, but If I don't trust the instrument giving me the slope, then I'd have a problem moving to the next step.   I've always said " I wish you could take a lesson to learn how to read a green". When I read about Aimpoint, I thought it was too good to be true.  Using spirit levels , builders levels and lasers my  whole life, I know that a nine inch level would never be trust worthy, to build any thing...
I'm having a hard time understanding how a 9" level could  give you the slope of a green. This size level is good for small things like leveling a picture. I would never use this to hang a door,hanging cabinets  or installing  a counter top. Most doors are only 3'X7' and this level would not be the level to use for this job. So how can this level give you the slope for a 10' putt.  It might give you the slope where the level sits, but that's about it. I was going to take...
Sorry I meant, Yes, but I don't think I'd make too many friends using one.  Not to many friends. 
Yes, but I don't think I'd make to many friends using one, lol. http://www.sprinklerwarehouse.com/DIY-How-to-Measure-Slope-s/6669.htm
Hi  I'm retiring from the Carpenters Union  in 12.56 days . So I'm getting ready to play some golf !  I have all kinds of spirit levels, 9'', 24" and 48 " . Do I need a digital level or will these be OK.   Thanks