or Connect

Posts by ralphs007

I saw Mike today, and the refresher lesson,  was awesome! He took me out onto the course, instead of just using the practice green. Anyone who lives in the Philly suburbs, should definitely look up Mike, for an Aimpoint Express lesson!   
Especially those who paid big bucks to become a teacher! 
Don't feel bad,my brother was getting his prostate checked last week, and the doctor had both hands on his shoulders! ;0)
Yes,I've been checking every couple of days. Doesn't seem to be many players interested. I know the day I attended my clinic, there was only two of us in the class.
I've been doing this for years and it really works for me. I use a sharpie to put an x on my ball. Then I just position the x,so that it's on the back inside quadrant of the ball. A lot of times the x gets transferred to my club face, proving that I hit the right spot. If I'm trying to hit a fade, I place the x on the rear outside quadrant.   
Thanks, I'll keep checking back with him.
HiI took an aimpoint clinic last year from Mike also. I'm trying to see when he has another aimpoint clinic so that I can go for a refresher course. Have you ever attended a aimpoint refresher course with Mike?
 This shouldn't upset you one bit, they're not gonna learn a thing!
I agree 100% and I have no regrets about taking an Aimpoint Express class. Just learning to read putts with my feet has improved my putting a ton! Learning to use my feet was worth the price of admission ! 
Well I disagree that this can't be learned using a Dvd or a book. I learned how to set up and maintain a salt water reef tank by reading books on the subject. Aimpoint express is no exception, it can be learned through books or Dvd's ,just like anything else. I'm not going to change your mind and your not going to change mine, so let's just leave it at that.