or Connect

Posts by European Macca

Where an you ge that gear, it looks Boss!
Whete
Then why is this forum not called the tax trap, doh! Boring! I'm off to read about golf!
Boo hoo Phil! is this a golf thread?
Not the most difficult but played and stayed at kings mill, superb
Lancashire County Cricket Club were reigning county champions last year but were relegated!!!WTF? How does that happen? Is it down to the players, coaches or is it complacency?
Tolerance ladies and gents, tolerance!!
Re: Golf Resume. What's yours? Age: 47 Height: 6' Where are you from: Mqncherster, England How Long have you been Playing: 10 years on and off ( overseas operational tours get in the way) Best Score: 74 Favorite club in the bag: Scotty Cameron putter Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: N/A Where do you play: Home course - Army GC Hampshire, England. Best courses you've played so far: Treviso Bay, The Berkshire, West Hill, Worplesdon, Chart Hills, Southerndown...
Played nicely and shot 75 ( par 71) at my home course, The Army GC In Hampshire, England. Chipped and putted well but still 3 putted 7th and 15th and failed to get up and down at the 14th otherwise it would have been my lowest round!! arrrghhhh
How about 1st Wagge Dance honey beer 2nd Hefeweizen ( German wheat beer ) 3rd Belgian cheery beer Hmmm!!!