or Connect

Posts by Groundhog34

To say that one cannot become a good golfer without being able to him fades and draws depends, to borrow from Bill Clinton, on the meaning of good. One could easily break 80 from the middle tees hitting it straight on every shot. To consistently break 70 from the tips, my definition of good, no you cannot without being able to work the ball,have a good short game and putt.
I putt left handed. I do play with 2 right handers who putt left handed neither is an exceptional putter not bad just average. Both say that left handed putting takes their hands out. I tried right handed putting but it did nothing for me. I can 3 putt just as easily left handed.  
"Never" is a strong word.
Not a fan. Too much jesus.
Too stiff shafts loose distance and feel IMO. Please take no offence but with your index M33 are probably not the right clubs. Also a 9 iron is not a 9 iron different club have different lofts. That is done so the manufacturer can advertise our 7 iron goes 10 yards further. One 9 may be 38 degrees another may be 42, 10 yards different.
You are 100% correct. A 10 handicapper has a 10% margin of error at 100 yards equals 30 feet. Aim at the center. Hope to 2 putt. 
 NOTHING is as good as or as easy as the infomercial says.
IMO you have got to try a putter before buying it. Length and lie are important. After you know what Ebay or Amazon are good places to look for good prices.
I have a 83 MPH and can drive it 400 yards on 18 at Kapalua with a 50 MPH wind at my back. A 100 MPH swing speed might hit it 250 on a level hole with no wind, 290 you're dreaming.